The Chime Enterprise product was built with brokerages and teams in mind. The structure of the Enterprise product allows for one main Enterprise Admin to have access to all of the individual teams that are part of the account. This same Enterprise Admin can view reporting, add new teams, allocate the seats to specific teams, etc. Overall, this product provides a better overview of a real estate business across multiple teams.
For Chime clients who have signed up on the Enterprise product, the Enterprise Admin will log in at the following URL: https://manage.chime.me. Individual agent users or team admins/owners will continue to use https://chime.me/ to sign in.
After logging in, the first page will present two different reports for both lead conversion and business transactions. Each of these reports is intended to provide the Enterprise Admin with an overview of general data from each team.
The Lead Conversion report looks like this:
The Business report looks like this:
For either of these reports, the Enterprise Admin can click on the team name name to enter each team's CRM to look at each team's reports individually:
The Enterprise Admin can add teams, rename teams, set seat limits, log in to each team, and delete teams all from this section. To get to this section, click on the "People" icon on the top menu when logged into the Enterprise account.
To add a new team, do the following:
- Click on the "+ Add A Team" button at the top of the page
- Provide the following information:
- Email - this should be the email of the Team Leader who will be responsible for this team
- Phone - this should be the phone number of the Team Leader who will be responsible for this team
- First Name - this should be the first name of the Team Leader who will be responsible for this team
- Last Name - this should be the last name of the Team Leader who will be responsible for this team
- Team Name - this name can always be edited later
- Seat Limit - the seats that were purchased with the account are distributed across all teams. You can establish a limit for this specific team when sending the invite, or edit this later.
The "Active" and "Inactive" options will display the teams that have already been created (active) or those that have been sent an invite but have not yet accepted (inactive). Once activated, new teams will display on the "Active" section:
On the right side, you have a summary of the number of offices (teams) used, seats used, and active users total:
Click on the "edit" icon to change the name of the team if necessary:
The "Members" column will show the number of seats that have been used (Members) as well as the number of users who have accepted and activated their accounts (Active Members):
The "New Leads / Total Leads" column will display the leads that came in today (new leads) vs. the total number of leads that are on that team:
To edit the number of seats allocated for each team, click on the "edit" icon in the "Seats Used / Limited" column.
And finally, click on the "door" icon to actually sign into that individual team as an admin user or the "trash" icon to delete the team, deactivate the website, etc. Once deleted, that team space will be available to use again.
In the Settings section, you can upload an image, change the profile information etc. The "Billing" section can be disregarded and does not contain any billing information.
Be aware that there are a few important details on the Enterprise structure to be aware of:
- Only one user can be set up at the Enterprise level as the Enterprise Admin
- The Enterprise Admin has view access only -- they can log into the teams to view activity, etc. but this login is not designed for working on individual teams
- All teams are isolated.
- (a) Leads cannot be transferred between teams.
- (b) Team users cannot log in on other teams without having a second email address/account used for that separate team.
- (c) Team users cannot be easily moved between teams. A user would have to be deleted and recreated on another team in order to transfer.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.