If you are a Zillow Premier Agent, you have access to the Zillow Tech Connect feature! This feature allows you to integrate all of your new leads that sign up on Zillow directly into your Chime CRM. To do so, log in to your Zillow account and follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the Agent Hub tab and select the Account option from the drop-down menu. Then select Connect to My CRM and click on the Select a Partner button.
2. Select Chime from the Company drop-down list.
3. Enter your Chime login email address (this is the address used to log into Chime and also found in Chime Settings > User > Profile) and click Save.
Here is where the address can be found in Chime:
Settings + Lead Routing
If you want to import the lead as a team lead (see Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads) and send an auto welcome email to the lead, you can keep these two switches turned on (they will be on by default):
*IMPORTANT: If the lead comes in as a "team lead," it will be distributed via lead routing. Reference this article to learn more about lead routing: Agent Lead Routing Rules. Please also note that if you want a lead to follow lead routing that takes place at Zillow and match within Chime, follow these steps:
1. Every individual Chime user needs to set up the integration as outlined above for their individual Chime account
2. The Team Admin/Owner needs to navigate to Settings > Lead Distribution > Lead Routing, click the "New Leads" blue box, and make sure "Zillow" is unchecked under both the "Team Owner's Leads" and "Member's Leads" tabs:
After this is set up, leads that are routed at Zillow will also follow the same routing within Chime.
Test a Lead
1. Add a contact in your Zillow account.
2. Click Contact.
3. Go to the People page in your Chime CRM to make sure the lead has entered the system:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.