Notifications are a very important part of any mobile app. You will want to make sure you have your mobile app set up correctly so that you can be aware of the opportunities as they arise.
1. Click the Settings icon on the screen.
2. In the Settings, scroll down to find the "Chime CRM" app and click this line:
3. In the Chime CRM settings page, you will see the item for "Notifications."
4. Make sure that "Allow Notificaitons" is turned on. Also, be sure to not select the Alert Style of "None."
1. Click on the "Settings" icon on the home screen:
2. In the Settings, scroll until you find the Apps category. Click here.
3. In the Apps page, scroll until you find "Chime CRM" and click to the detail page.
4. Click on "Notifications":
5. Keep "Treat as priority" and "Allow peeking" turned on.
After setting up the device settings using the previous steps, go back to the Notifications setting page where you can see all the different types of push notifications. Choose the ones you would like to see on your phone and make sure they are turned on. Turn all of the others off if you do not want them sending you a push notification.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.