As a real estate agent, you have hundreds of contacts and these contacts are the most important part of your business. With Chime’s Caller ID, you will know whether one of your Chime contacts is calling you so you are prepared before you pick up the phone.
Here is what this will look like on your phone:
Download the App, Sign In
In order for this feature to work, make sure to download the Chime CRM app in the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple App Store (iPhone). After downloading the app, sign in with your Chime login credentials.
*Please note that this feature will only work for your contacts whose phone numbers are attached to leads in your Chime CRM database.
- Navigate to your iPhone settings
- Select "Phone"
- Select "Call Blocking & Identification"
- Locate the "Chime CRM" option and slide the switch to the "On" position.
- Open your Chime CRM app
- At the bottom of the screen click the "more" option
- Click on "Phone"
- Click on the refresh icon to the right of the Update Contacts line and follow any steps that appear.
Google recently changed its requirements for this type of feature to work. This being the case, Chime is actively working on gaining access to enable this feature again for Android devices. Until this is resolved, this feature will be unavailable on Android phones.
When this is enabled again, these will be the steps to follow:
By default, devices using Android have Caller ID set up through the Chime CRM app. To see how to manually set up a Caller ID, simply follow these steps:
1. Open your Chime CRM app, at the bottom of the screen click More.
2. Click on Phone
3. Click on the refresh icon to the right of the Update Contacts tab and follow the steps that appear.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.