Zapier is a very powerful feature that can be used to connect two services that are otherwise not connected. For those who do not know, Zapier works as an app that can connect to a wide selection of products on the market. If you need Product A to connect to Product B, and Product A and B do not have a direct integration with each other, Zapier is a great alternative as long as both Product A and Product B can connect to Zapier. Zapier can bridge that gap. For more information, refer to Zapier's website.
*IMPORTANT: Many features on Zapier are free but there are paid plans that are available to increase the overall functionality and sync rate. Refer to Zapier's pricing pages for more information.
To find Chime on Zapier, simply navigate to the link below or search for "Chime" on Zapier's website.
When connecting to Chime, note that you can find your Chime API key under Settings > Features > Integrations:
There are normally a minimum of two steps to creating a Zap on Zapier: (1) Setting a Trigger + (2) Setting an Action. When connecting to other apps, you will use Chime as a trigger or as an action and the other app will be the other. For Chime, both of the available triggers and actions are are outlined below. . .
Chime Triggers on Zapier
The following triggers for Chime are available on Zapier:
- Zapier is integrated into into each account separately and only initiates a Zap if a lead comes in through that account. For example, if a lead comes in via a team member/agent's integration, it would NOT trigger the Zapier integration at the Team Admin/Owner's level. Also, in that same context, if that lead was then assigned to the Team Admin/Owner via lead routing, etc., it would still not trigger their Zapier integration. The only way to trigger Zapier for a team member/agent is if they have their own Zapier account integrated and zaps set up.
When Chime is used as a Trigger, the following are the fields that can be pulled in and used in the corresponding Action:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Lead Type
- Agent Name
- Agent Email
- Agent Phone
- Location (buyer)
- Address (buyer)
- City (buyer)
- Zipcode (buyer)
- State (buyer)
- Max Price (buyer)
- Min Baths (buyer)
- Min Beds (buyer)
- Min Price (buyer)
- City (seller)
- Address (seller)
- Zipcode (seller)
- State (seller)
- Baths (seller)
- Beds (seller)
- Price (seller)
- Sq Ft (seller)
- Subscription: Market Report (true/false)
- Subscription: Property Alert (true/false)
- Subscription: Smart Plans (true/false)
When building a Zap, the above options will always be available in a list by clicking on the drop-down icon to the right side of every field available within the action.
Chime Actions on Zapier
The following actions for Chime are available on Zapier:
- In order for a "Group" or "Tag" to be pushed into Chime via a zap, they must already exist in Chime and as a Shared Tag. Set these up in Chime prior to bringing in either of these items or else they will not populate once the lead is created in Chime.
- Currently, you can only send ONE "Group" or "Tag" per Zap that is built. Adding in multiple is not supported at the present time.
When Chime is used as the Action in a Zap, the following are the options that are available:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Lead Type
- Subscription - Smart Plan (true/false)
- Subscription - Property Alert (true/false)
- Subscription - Market Report (true/false)
- Min Price (Buyer)
- Max Price (Buyer)
- City (Buyer)
- State (Buyer)
- Zipcode (Buyer)
- Address (Buyer)
- Min Beds (Buyer)
- Min Baths (Buyer)
- Beds (Seller)
- Baths (Seller)
- Price (Seller)
- Address (Seller)
- SqFt (Seller)
- City (Seller)
- State (Seller)
- Zipcode (Seller)
- Send Welcome Email (true/false)
When building a Zap, these options will be available as the fields that need to have data pulled from the Trigger. Here is how they will display:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.