The Chime Reporting section is designed to provide Chime Team Owner/Admins with a comprehensive overview of team performance. Individual users can also review their performance by using the reports provided.
To access this section, click on the Reporting section along the top navigation. This section is divided into the following parts:
- Agent Accountability
- Email Accountability
- Performance by Agent
- Site Traffic
Agent Accountability (Admins/Team Creator) / My Accountability (Agents)
Here, you can view you or your team’s progress and communications with leads. The Admins and Team Creator will be able to view the entire agent team’s progress. Individual agents will only be able to view their own progress.
1. At the top of this section, you will see two display options, Overview and Table. In Table, there is more data available, e.g. Completed Tasks and Appointments.
In the bar directly below, you can set the date and time range for your data, and set relevant filters.
2. In the section highlighted below, you can see the number of New Leads, Calls, Emails and Texts made by you or your team (for Admins/ Team Creators). Below, you are provided with an overview of the contacted leads, and how many different communication methods were attempted with leads.
At the bottom of Contacts Made, you can see the leads emailed, called, and texted with indicator bars. The bars are color-coded differing shades of blue, representing Leads Emailed, Leads Called, and Leads Texted, respectively.
3.A Contact Method key can be found at the bottom of the Contacts Made section :
Contact Rate – The rate of contact with your leads.
Response Time – The average response time of your leads.
Call Connect Rate – The rate of calls to your leads that actually resulted in lead contact.
Email Open Rate – The rate of emails opened by your leads.
4. Click Table, to see a display of the number of Leads Assigned, Emailed, Called, and Texted, as well as the Contact Rate, Lead Response Time, Call Connect Rate, and Email Open Rate.
For Admins/Team creator you will see the above-mentioned information for your entire agent team. Individual agents, you will only be able to see your own accountability information.
5. Click Filters to set Lead Type, Group, Source, Pipeline and Tag filters.
6. Click Apply.
7. Click Columns, and select the information you would like to view.
In this section, you can see an overview of your real estate sales. Data from your Closed Pipeline – found under the People tab in your CRM – will be input into the Business – Summary section. For the Admin/Team Creator, you will be able to view your entire agent team’s sales progress. For individual agents, you will only be able to see your own progress.
Below Overview, click the drop down button to set a time period.
2. After you have set your desired time period, click the Filters drop down button to set Lead Type, Group, Source, and Tag filters.
3. Click Apply.
4. After setting the time period and filters, you will see you or your team’s total sales volume, number of closings, Gross Commissionable Income (GCI), and total Revenue.
5. The above-mentioned data comes directly from the Transaction Details section in Closed Leads, under the People tab in your CRM.
6. Scroll down to Business Goal by Volume. Here, you can see your sales volume’s progress in comparison to your business goal.
Please note: Only the Admins/Team Creator will have the Business Goal by Volume block in the Business – Summary.
7. To set a Business Goal, simply click Set Goal in the top right corner of this section.
Please note: Only the Team Creator can set a business goal.
8. After you click Set Goal, you will be directed to the Features-Reporting page. Click Start to set your annual business goal (Goal of This Year).
9. After you click Start, the Goal of this Year window will appear. Here, you can set your goal by Volume, Closings, GCI, or Revenue. You can divide your annual goal into monthly goals, or you can customize your monthly goals accordingly.
10. Click Save.
11. After you have saved your business goal, you can view and edit your goal in the Features-Reporting page.
12. In the Business Trend by section, click on Volume, Closings, GCI, or Revenue to see overall sales or business trends.
13. Scroll down to Funnel Analysis. Here, you can see the lead conversion rates .
Please note: For agents, you will see your total number of newly assigned leads and their conversion rate. For the team admin/creator, you will see your team’s total number of new leads and their conversion rates.
14. Scroll down to Lead Growth. Here, you have an overview of you or your team’s Lead Growth.
15. Click the relevant Zoom tab to see Lead Growth by week, month, quarter, or year.
16. Click Performance Table to have a look at your sales data per month. You can see your business goal, actual earnings, sales pace, forecasted closing pace, sales volume and GCI.
17. Click Funnel Table to see the lead conversation rates of your Pipeline’s, number of incoming leads, leads not converted, and leads converted.
18. An additional tab will be available for the admin/team creator - Performance by Agent. Here, you will be able to see the performance of each individual agent by Volume, Closings, GCI, and Revenue.
19. Scroll through agents using the numbered bar at the bottom.
20. Scroll down to Funnel Analysis. Here, you can see a detailed analysis of agent’s new lead conversion rates.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.