*IMPORTANT: Before you can access the reminder feature, please be sure to set up your virtual number.
For more information on downloading the mobile app, please reference the following article: Download CHIME CRM Mobile App.
Setting Reminders Via Appointments
1. Open the Chime CRM Mobile App, scroll down to click on Appointments.
2. Under Appointments, click the plus icon.
3. Click Reminder to choose the type of reminder you would like to set.
4. Click Send At to set the reminder time.
5. After you click Send At, you can choose a reminder time from the options as seen in the image below.
Setting Reminders Via the People List
1. Another way to set a reminder is to go to People and click on a lead.
2. On the Lead Detail Page, click Appointment or Tasks.
3. Click the plus icon and follow steps 3 to 5 as seen above.
Setting a Reminder Via Tasks
1. Open the Chime CRM Mobile App, scroll down to click on Tasks.
2. In Tasks, click the plus icon and follow steps 3 to 5 as seen above.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.