How to set reminders for tasks and appointments inside Chime CRM
Please note: Before you can access the reminder feature, please set up your virtual number.
Setting a reminder in Appointments
1. Open the Chime CRM app, scroll down to click on Appointments.
2. In Appointments, click the plus icon.
3. Click Reminder to choose the type of reminder you would like to set.
4. Click Send At to set the reminder time.
5. After you click Send At, you can choose a reminder time from the options as seen in the image below.
Set a reminder by clicking on an appointment
1. Click on an appointment.
2. Click Edit and follow steps 3 to 5 as seen above.
Setting a Reminder in People
1. Another way to set a reminder is to go to People and click on a lead.
2. On the Lead Detail Page, click Appointment or Tasks.
3. Click the plus icon and follow steps 3 to 5 as seen above.
Setting a reminder in Tasks
1. Open the Chime CRM app, scroll down to click on Tasks.
2. In Tasks, click the plus icon and follow steps 3 to 5 as seen above.