Key Takeaways in Version 2.3.0
• Property Alert & Market Report Subscription Control (Web)
• New Duplicate Detection Function (Web)
• Improved Look for App Lead List(App)
• Task Management V2.0 (Web)
• New Smart Plans Features V2.0 (Web)
• Smart Plans (Web & App) - Open for all users
• Lender Assignment (Web & App)
• Dotloop Integration (Web)
• Task and Appointment page redesign (App)
• New Showing Request page(App)
• New Dashboard (Web)
• Optimization of Open House (Web & App)
• Notification types added (Web & App)
• Ticket submission direct from CRM (Web)
Property Alert & Market Report Subscription Control (Web)
In a lead’s profile page, now users can disable/enable a lead’s subscriptions to Property Alert & Market Reports.
New Duplicate Detection Function (Web)
When a new lead is being created or users are viewing a lead’s profile, the system will detect if this lead is a possible duplicate.
Improved Look for App Lead List (App)
Leads’ pipeline and groups are shown on the lead list.
Task Management V2.0 (Web)
In the updated Task Management, admin users can notify team members to follow up with tasks. After clicking the Notify Agent button, the assignee will receive a notification in their Chime CRM.
Smart Plans (Web & App) - Open for all users
Smart Plan feature will be open for all users.
• In the Settings page, you will find Smart Plans;
• In the lead details page, you can add smart plans and our smart suggestions feature to intelligently choose the best fit plans for your leads;
• In the people listing page, you are able to mass add smart plans.
Smart Plans V2.0 (Web)
You are able to assign tasks in Smart Plans to different roles, namely Agent and Assistant. When the task is assigned to an assistant, the task will go to the agent if the lead doesn’t have an assistant.
Also, you are able to edit all tasks from smart plans even after they have been generated. For auto emails and auto texts, you can edit the descriptions and scheduled time.
Lender Assignment (Web & App)
In this updated version, team members can assign another lender to their leads. This way, they can choose a lender they want to co-work with, and it’s time-saving for admin users. All users are able to mass assign leads to a lender in the People Listing Page.
Dotloop Integration (Web & App)
Chime’s integration with Dotloop enables you to close deals faster. You can export leads to Dotloop and create a loop.
In the Settings>Integrations page, you will find Dotloop Integration available to connect.
After you connected with Dotloop, open a lead details page, and then you will notice the Export icon at the top.
After clicking, a pop-up window will appear. A lead’s full name, lead role, and email will be populated if the information is available.
After filling in the required fields and clicking Create, you can find “View in Dotloop” in transaction module on the left corner. You will be directed to the loop in Dotloop.
Tasks and Appointments page redesign (App)
We integrate task and appointment into one page with week/month view calendar.
2.Week/month view calendar selector
3.Weekly-view calendar with task/appointment quantity reminder
4.Tasks and appointment filter
5.Optimization of list UI
6.New task edit entrance.
- New smart month calendar with task/and appointment number reminder which can be changed along with the chosen filter combination.
- Optimization of empty status.
- Add new task/appointment by clicking the plus sign icon on the top right side of the page.
- Fast return to current month by clicking the corresponding screen header.
New Showing request page (App)
1.New showing request will show when there's at least one showing request for the agent.
2.Optimization of the appointment and task UI
3.After clicking appointments or tasks, both go to "tasks and appointments" page, but with different default filter settings.
A new individual display page for showing request.
New Dashboard (Web)
We have finished a new design for Chime Dashboard.
• Four kinds of data are displayed at the top of Dashboard:
1.The number of Today’s New Leads (also with a Not Contact lead number)
2.The number of Today’s Opportunities (also with a number of leads with lead score>70 among today’s opportunities)
3.The number of Incomplete Tasks (also with the number of tasks today and overdue tasks)
4.Business Goal process (same as the Business Goal by Volume in Reporting)
Team admins can see the entire team data when changing the dashboard to Team dashboard, members can only see their own data.
• Get Started: For new users, a Get Started tutorial will guide them through Chime basic settings.
• Chime Activity: Activity within Chime CRM will also be displayed in the dashboard (referral activity is now displayed).
• Account Usage: Users will now be able to see how much of their email and dialer (or virtual number) plan has been used.
• Training:We will now display online training to introduce functions to users.
Optimization of Open House (Web & App)
Open House is now editable, agents that create an open house will be marked. The leads created via this open house will be assigned to the open house creator directly (except in the case of team owners, whose leads created via open house will be assigned through lead routing rule).
Users can customize their own Open House Questionnaire. The default questionnaire will contain previously used questions, users can now edit questionnaires as needed. Questionnaire results will be saved as notes in the lead’s details page.
Notification type added (Web&App)
When the chime.me mail or integrated mail of users receives a new email from lead, they will now get a New Email notification and Push with lead’s name, email subject and preview of email content.
When assigning leads to agents manually, the notification title is changed to Reassign Lead Alert.
Directly submit tickets in CRM (Web)
We integrated the Zendesk contact form function with Chime. Now, users can click ‘Submit a Ticket’ and fill in the form with their questions. If they need face-to-face help, they can click ‘Schedule a Meeting’ to schedule an online meeting with our support team.