Chime allows real estate agents and teams to partner with mortgage lenders for a seamless process in providing leads with home-buying and loan resources all at once. The lender access is slightly limited because it does not use the established seat limit available with a purchased package.
Lenders/Agents will have access to add notes, @tag, and collaborate with other Chime Users within their team. Lenders do not have the ability to add additional contact information, delete the lead, etc.
When inviting a lender there is only one type of lender access to choose from:
- Flex Plan. There is no limit to the number of lenders that can be added under this option. You can choose to route leads to certain lenders via lead routing rules or manually assign them.
Inviting a Lender
1. In the Flex Plan section click Invite Now.
2. A pop-up winder will allow you to provide the lender's contact information. There are two possible pop-ups, depending on the agent's account type. If you have the 'Manage Users' permission enabled, you will have the ability to invite the lender as a "Shared Lender":
If you do not have the 'Manage Users' permission enabled, you will not be able to invite the lender as a "Shared Lender", they will be "Private Lenders" by default:
You will also have the option to send a link for the Lender to upload a payment method if needed.
3. Click Send Invite and an invitation will be emailed to the lender.
4. If the lender Accepts the invite and selects the option to add a payment method, they will be redirected to the Chime platform Billing Center to do so:
5. Here the lender can set the password for their Chime account.
6. After the lender has set the password for their Chime account then they will be directed to the Chime webpage to log in to their new account.
7. Once the lender has logged into the Chime CRM, their lender status will be set as "Active"
8. To change the lender information, click the Edit icon.
9. You can change the lender’s first and last name, and phone number, and toggle their status from the Send Leads box in the Edit Lender Information
10. Click Save.
*Please note* The lender can change/add a headshot and contact information from the lender CRM.
A Partner Lender Page will be added to all websites by default but will be in the "Hidden Navigation" by default unless there is a cost-sharing lender. A cost-sharing lender will force the Lender Page to display and cannot be hidden in order to help maintain RESPA compliance.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.
Please sign in to leave a comment.