Key Takeaways in Version 2.3.4
• Redefined Tag Function
• Improvements to Property Alert Function
• Improved Buyer Lead Inquiries Algorithm
• Privacy control for sync sent and received emails in integrated email
• Email notification of authorization failure with integration email
• Bounced status of lead’s email can be changed
• Smart Plan - New Recurring Features
• Zapier Optimization
Redefined Tag Feature
Tags are now divided into 2 types — ‘Private Tags’ and ‘Shared Tags’. Private Tags are for personal use and are invisible to other team members. Shared Tags are public to all team members, but can only be created and managed by team admins. Shared Tags will be marked with a ‘Team’ icon.
Improvements to Property Alert Function
- ‘ASAP’ Frequency of Property Alert has been renamed to ‘Instantly’
- Added a ‘Send new property alert after saving’ option to send a property alert email immediately after setting up the property alert.
- Lot Size field now supports both Sqft and Acre as unit types.
- Property alerts created by a lead’s saved searches will be shown along with the ones created by agents. They will be marked as ‘Saved Search’. Property alerts like this can not be edited but can be deleted (the lead’s saved search will remain).
Improved Buyer Lead Inquiries Algorithm
- Search activities of buyer leads are now factored into the algorithm that distributes property alerts.
- Now the system will try to fill in the fields that are missing data in lead inquiries for leads imported from third-party sources, according to the lead’s activities on the agent’s website.
Privacy control for sync sent and received emails in integrated email
We set a privacy control for syncing emails. Now only the ‘Assigned To’ agent’s sent and received emails with corresponding leads will be synchronized and shown in the lead’s timeline.
Email notification of authorization failure with integration email
When users change the password of their integrated emails or Chime’s access to their Gmail, the integrated email will be disconnected and they will receive a notification email like this:
Bounced status of lead’s email can be changed
The Bounced status of lead’s email can be changed now in detail page. After changing the status, you can send emails to this address as normal (however the email may still bounce).
Smart Plan - New Recurring Features
In this version, Smart Plans have been improved with recurring features. You are able to add a Smart Plan that triggers on New Year, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day with the option to set it to recur yearly. This way, the plan will automatically apply to specific leads every year on the date.
When adding a new recurring plan, you can apply to new incoming leads, reassigned leads, or existing leads for a greater degree of control over how you nurture your leads.
After setting a time, you can choose whether to send it on or before/after the holiday.
On the Smart Plans listing page, there are two more columns added: Category and For.
When choosing Chime as Action in a zap, “Update the Lead’s Info” has now been added. You have options to choose whether to create a new lead or update the existing lead’s info when triggered.
When choosing “Update the Lead’s Info”, it will update the lead’s chosen fields in Chime. For a fields with multiple values, like Phone or Email, the new data will be added instead of replacing the existing ones. You can also find the record in the timeline on the lead’s details page.
As for the matching fields, we have added three more fields: Source, Group, and Tag.