- Custom Field (Web&App)
- Smart Plan - Recurring Plans Optimization (Web&App)
- Lead Routing Optimization (Web)
- Optimization of email parsing (Web)
- Optimization of email editor (Web)
- Export Leads (Web)
- Send welcome email to manually added leads (Web&App)
- Support for lead import from Google Contacts (Web)
Custom Field (Web)
Team admins can add custom fields in Settings->Features->Custom Field, with data types of Text and Date. These fields will be added to the Details section of Lead Profile Page.
Smart Plan - Recurring Plans Optimization
1. In this version, we add Birthday and Specific Date plans to Recurring Plans. You are also able to add a plan triggered on leads’ Birthday or just a specific date. This way, the plan will be automatically applied to leads every year on Birthday or specific dates.
If you have set up a Recurring Plan for Birthday and the first step is to act on the day of Birthday, and apply to a lead whose birthday is Nov 8, 1991 (which can be added in the lead’s details page). Then the first step in this plan will act on Nov 8 yearly.
If you want to set up a Recurring Plan for Specific Date, you can simply select any date by clicking the Calendar icon. This way you will never miss any important events.
2. Besides in people listing page and the lead details page, you will know where each applied plan is from at a glance, so that you will never be misled by the similar plan name. In the lead details page, you will notice all plans are followed with a different description.
- Team Plan: The plan is a Team Plan which is created by Admins or the Team Owner as Team Plan.
- Team Recurring Plan: The plan is of Recurring Plan type and created by Admins or the Team Owner as Team Plan.
- My Plan-[Agent Full Name]: The plan is saved as My Plan, followed by its creator.
- My Recurring Plan-[Agent Full Name]: The plan is of Recurring Plan type and saved as My Plan.
3. In some circumstances, the plan’s status will be changed and cannot keep running, like Paused or Terminated. In this update, we will tell the reason for each status. You can simply hover the plan name on the lead details page and the specific reason will display for you.
Lead Routing Optimization
1. Set longer time both for Reassign Rule and Default Rule. You have options to choose 1-59 minutes or 1-24 hours for Blast Alert and Round Robin rule. This way, you can decide the best fit time for lead distribution.
2. Be able to set the time separately for the first assignee and the remaining in the Reassign Rule. Specifically, If the first assignee does not make contact with the lead in a designated time, like 5 mins, then you can decide to route lead by Round Robin rule/Blast Alert rule and each assignee have 10 mins to follow up.
3. Empty or Match exactly
In this new vision, we make some adjustments to the “Empty or Match exactly” principle.
For “Location” field, when “Empty or Match Exactly” is chosen, a lead will match the “Location” field if either the lead has no location specified or the lead's city/county info is acceptable empty but nothing is contradictory with the "Location" field in the rule.
4. You can also choose any team member as the default assignee when all rules fail to route leads. For agent routing rule, you are able to choose any agent team member; for lender routing rule, you can also choose any lender.
5. The Cost Sharing Lender is also able to be added to a Routing Rule for Lender. This means, your cost sharing lender like other free plan lenders, can receive lead by the routing rules, too.
Optimization of email parsing
More third-party lead providers are supported by email parsing:
Agent Image, Agentology, Bold Leads, Dave Ramsey, Flipt, Geographic Farming, Homesnap, Homespotter, Home Value Leads, Instapage, Lead Pages, Listing to Leads, Offrs, Referral Exchange, Redfin, Re/Max LeadStreet, Street Easy, 55 Places
To set up email parsing auto-import, our users should make sure to that they are using their integrated email to receive lead notification emails directly from the lead providers above.
Optimization of email editor
The editor of email (single mail, mass mail, email template) has been optimized in this version.
Users can search for a template by template name when inserting email template. Variable (such as #Lead_Name#) has been folded in Insert Variable.
Uses can export their leads now.
In Settings - Lead Export, they can export all of the leads in CRM or Base on search criteria which include Group, Pipeline, Lead Type, Tag, Source, Agent & Assistant.
After submitting the export request, it will take a few minutes to generate a .csv file. The user will receive an email when export is finished, and .csv file can be downloaded in this email.
Support for lead import from Google Contacts
Lead import function now supports Google Contacts. Visit ‘Settings’ - ‘Lead Import’ and you will see the option to import from Google Contacts.