Sign in to your Chime CRM and follow the steps outlined below to guide you through inbound calls with Chime Dialer.
Please note: You need to upgrade to the Chime Dialer package in order to use this feature.
1. When a lead calls you, the Incoming Call tab will appear on the right of your CRM page. Click the arrow to minimize the tab.
2. When you receive a call. You will be able to see the lead photo, name, number, and most recent last touch information.
3. Answer the call on your mobile phone first, and then the Inbound call panel will appear in the CRM. At the top of the panel you will see the lead’s name, number, and call status.
4. In the Outcome section you can set the following outcomes:
- Talked - Call connected successfully
- Voice Message - Left a voice message
- No Answer - Lead did not answer the call
- Bad Number – Invalid number
- DNC Number - Do not call number
- DNC Contact – Do not call contact
5. You can send a text to the lead during your call. Click Select Template to choose a saved text template.
6. Save your notes in the Note section.
7. Above the End Call icon, you will see three buttons: New Appointment, Add a Task, or Leave a Voice Message.
Please note: You can only leave voice messages for outbound calls.
8. Once you click the End Call icon, the Call Result window will appear. Here you can view the call details, call recording, call outcomes, notes, texts, appointments, and tasks. You can change the call outcome after the call. You can also send additional text messages, add new tasks, or add appointments after the call.
9. Before you save the call result please rate the quality of the call.
10. After you click Save you can view the call result from the lead’s timeline.
Unknown leads (Add to Existing Lead)
1. When an unknown lead calls you the Incoming Call tab will appear on the right of your CRM page and the default photo and number will be displayed.
2. Once you answer your phone you can choose to add the number to an existing lead or create a new lead.
3. If you click Add to Existing Lead you can search for a lead and find the number in the lead’s detail page.
4. Once you have saved the number then the Incoming Call panel will appear.
Unknown leads (+ Create New Lead)
1. Once you answer the phone click + Create New Lead. The number will automatically be saved and appear in the People page. You can set the lead’s information after the call.
2. The Incoming Call panel will appear.
3. Once you have completed the call you will find the lead’s number in the People page. Click on the lead’s number to go to their lead profile page.
4. Click details to set the lead’s name and information.