Google Local Services Ads help you connect with people who search on Google for the services you offer. Leads will be able to connect with you over the phone, and their information will automatically appear in your Chime CRM.
Important: Google Local Service Ads are not available in Canada
- Google Local Service Ads (Self-Purchase)
- Google Local Service Ads IVR Service
- Source and Tag for Company Number - Google Local Service Ads (Google LSA)
Google Local Service Ads (Self-Purchase)
Google Local Service Ads are available in the Chime Marketplace.
The button on the pop-up window will vary, based on if the user has purchased LSA before:
- If they have never purchased LSA:
- Button = Buy Now
- The user is guided to the purchase page
- If they have purchased LSA:
- Button = View Data
- The user is guided to the report page
A new page will be added to the Campaigns section, which includes an introduction to the feature and the purchase options.
- Purchasing Google Local Service Ads:
- Lowest Budget = $600 with a 20% service fee
- Set up fee for first-time purchase = $99
- Company Number and AI Assistant included
Once the ads are purchased, they will continue to the settings page
Step 1: Connect your Google Business Page
Step 2: Select a Company Number
Step 3: Submit Your Information
Step 4: The user may click Save and come back later or click Buy Now to complete the purchase
- Once submitted, the information cannot be changed, as it is submitted to Google for review
Google Local Service Ads IVR Service
When a potential lead calls the Company Number that is associated with Google Local Service Ads, they will encounter an IVR service to welcome to lead and collect information.
Initially, we will offer three (3) options to the lead:
- The lead is looking for more information about buying or selling a property
- The lead is an agent with questions about listings
- The lead has questions about a current transaction under contract or other administrative issues
Once the lead has made their selection, the phone call will be automatically transferred to the client's phone. If the client is unable to answer, the lead may leave a message, which will be recorded in the Chime CRM.
Source and Tag for Company Number - Google Local Service Ads (Google LSA)
When a Chime user purchases Google Local Service Ads, they need a company number to receive calls. We will provide a company number for free with the purchase of the LSA service. After purchasing the ad service, we will apply for the Company Number in Admin Backend. Each user may only purchase one (1) Google LSA Ads package at a time.
When the Company Number is added in the Admin Backend, there are certain limitations on that Company Number in the User's CRM:
- Any Chime user may purchase the Google LSA service. However, only Admins have access to navigate to Settings → Dialer → Manage Dialer. Once the Company Number has been added for the user in Admin Backend, the Company Number interface will be visible, but the list will show only the applied Company Number, not any other Company Numbers, and this Company Number will only be visible to this user.
- If the Chime user can see the Company Number interface (i.e. is an Admin), the Google LSA Company Number will be at the bottom of the list of all visible Company Numbers, and this Company Number will only be visible to this user.
- The Source and Tag applied on the admin backend will be :
- Source: Chime Paid Lead
- : Google LSA
- When the Source and Tag are filled in the Admin Backend, they cannot be edited by the user.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.