Setting up the Chime Profile is a key step in making sure your account is ready to go before interacting with clients via the CRM. The fields that can be edited in this section will be displayed in emails sent from the Chime CRM, including Property Alerts and Welcome Emails. As such, you want to make sure the information in each field is up-to-date at all times and ready to be seen by your clients.
Navigate to your Profile
While logged into Chime, navigate to the Settings page by clicking the gear icon on the top menu:
Click on Profile from the menu on the left:
Add Main Details
Complete the following:
- Upload a picture
- Adjust First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number as necessary
- Add License ID and Position
- Add MLS Agent ID(s)
- Add Company Name and Address
- Click "Save"
Add Email Signature
Scroll down until you can see the Email Signature section and then do the following:
- Add logo, email address, name, phone number, social media links, etc. Take advantage of the hyperlink option, embedding an image, etc.
- Click "Save"
If you would like to make your phone number clickable, follow these steps:
First, edit the code of the email signature:
2. Add this part (changing both numbers of course to be your own): <a href="tel:+1-123-456-7890">123.456.7890</a>
Be sure to click on "Save" and this number should now be clickable. Test it to make sure it works because sometimes copying/pasting, etc. throws off important formatting that could cause it to not work.
If for some reason it stops working, something might have been edited in the email signature so check to make sure the same format is in place as described above.
MLS Agent ID
- The "MLS Agent ID" field is used to pull in your listings for the Chime Listing Management and Transaction Management tools. If you subscribe to more than one MLS, you can enter multiple in this field separated by commas.
- Note that the ability to search within your MLS will not be available until that MLS has been connected. If you know your MLS Agent ID, add it manually and then come back and search once the MLS is connected to double-check the connection.
- You can search for your "MLS Agent ID" by searching your listings address or MLS Listing ID.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.