Every real estate team experiences changes in agents, structure, etc. Chime allows for you to quickly add/remove members of your team to keep the roster clean and accurate, and to easily reassign leads as necessary.
- Add Team Members
- Remove Team Members
- User Activity Log
- Adding Agents as Leads
Add Team Members
Steps to Add Team Members
If you are the team owner or admin, you have the ability to add or remove team members to your Chime account up to the seat limit purchased. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings
- Under Team, select Agent
- Click on the + Add A Member button
- Fill in the fields and click Save to have an invite sent to your team member. Remember that permissions can be adjusted after the new user's account is active.
- The new user will receive a welcome email like the one below and will have to select Join Team to activate their Chime account as a member of your team.
Paying for Additional Seats
All packages bought with Chime have a seat limit that was agreed upon at purchase. If you would like to add additional seats to your account bill, you can do so directly through the CRM unless your account type is not supported.
- These steps can only be followed by the Team Owner.
- The monthly amount for additional seats will be added to your bill starting on the next billing period.
- This feature is only available for certain packages. If you do not see the option, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (855) 981-7557 to have seats added.
1. If you have reached the seat limit of your current plan. You can add an additional seat to your subscription by filling up the form and clicking the "I agree. . ." checkbox below the pop-up window.
2. If you would like to add a specific amount of new seats before hitting your limit, you can click on the "Add More Seats" button directly from the agent list:
If there is no card on file, you will be asked to provide payment information by clicking a secure link:
Once a card is on file, you will be provided with the steps to add seats to your order:
Remove Team Members
Team Owners or Admins also have the ability to remove members of the team. Here are the steps to do so:
Click on Settings > Team > Agent > Delete for the user that you would like to remove.
Choose whether you would like to delete the leads assigned to that user or reassign them to another member of your team. You can also select whether you want to add the leads to a specific group so that they are easier to locate (be sure to have the group added on the People page first).
The user will then be deleted. You can then use that available seat to add a new user if desired.
Note: Deleting a user can lead to data loss. Recovering this data may come with a fee set by our development team.
Deleted User Lead Activities
When a user is deleted from a team but their leads remain on the team (to be reassigned, etc.), the history of the leads will remain with the deleted agent's name on the timeline of the lead profile page. The only exception to this is when an agent disconnects their Gmail account and chooses to remove all email activity (this is a Google requirement).
User Activity Log
Users with the "Manage Team" permission (see Team Permissions) can view the "Last Active" activity of team users under Settings > Team > Agent > Agent List. In this context, "Last Active" means the user's last operation time on Chime when they opened a page or clicked a button in the CRM or mobile app.
Display Only Agents
If you have team members that are not utilizing the CRM, they can be added as a Display Only Agent. They will appear in your company hierarchy and be visible on the website, but they have no access to the Chime CRM or account login. Display Only Agents can be added at no cost, and do not count toward your total number of purchased seats.
To add a Display Only Agent, check the box next to "Marked as a Roster Agent" when adding a member:
Within the team hierarchy, Display Only agents will have the Account Type "Display Only":
Display Only Agents can be converted to Normal Agents, and provided a seat in the CRM, within the Roster Agent's profile. First, click the edit icon next to the agent you would like to convert. Next, select "Manage" in the upper right corner:
Click "Confirm" to update the Agent account type:
Adding Agents as Leads
A user's email address can be used as both an agent/user login as well as an email address assigned to a lead. Admins may be interested in adding their new team members as a way to provide them with training via an automated Smart Plan that they have built out, for example. The email address can only be used one time per team as a lead as well.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.