Call lists are a perfect way to dial through a long list of potential clients. Keep in mind that in order to use the call list functionality, you must have purchased the call package add on and the tier that provides this feature (listed as "Power Dialer"). This is available on the "Accelerator," "Unlimited," and "Three Line Dialer" call packages:
- Creating a Standard Call List
- Adjust Call List Settings
- Dialing the Call Lists
- Incoming Call + Auto-Lead Record Opening
- Call Result Pages
- Call Report
- Call List Details
- Check the Call History
- Reviewing Archived Lists
Creating a Standard Call List
*Please note that depending on the package purchased, only a certain number of call lists can be active at one time:
- Standard Call Package: Not applicable.
- Accelerator Call Package: Maximum of 10 lists active at a time
- Unlimited Call Package: No maximum number of lists that can be active at a time
There are two ways to create a call list--both are outlined below.
Option 1: Select Leads and Import
Navigate to the People page, apply any filters needed, select the leads you want to add to the list, and select the "Send to Dialer" option on the left side.
Notice that only leads with a valid phone number can be added to the list. Those that are listed as DNC or have invalid phone numbers will also be skipped.
Create your call list by clicking the "Create" button on the bottom-right of the call panel:
Option 2: Import Leads from the Call Panel
Open the call list panel and click the "+" button:
In order to import leads, first select from the available "Groups" or "Saved Filters" and then select a pipeline stage. Continue by clicking on the “Save & Next” button at the bottom-right.
Just like before, only leads with valid phone numbers can be added to these lists. Others will be skipped during this import process.
Adjust Call List Settings
There are two important settings to adjust prior to starting to call a call list. Both of these settings can be found by clicking on the phone icon in the bottom-right, clicking on the drop-down menu at the top-left of that panel, and then clicking on Settings:
(1) Call List Dialing Preference
There are two different options here (a) and (b). They are outlined below.
(a) Dial all of a lead's phone numbers. Select this option if you wish to contact a lead through any of their multiple contact numbers AND family member numbers. When dialing the call list, you can choose to call the Lead's next number or hang up and call the next lead instead.
If a lead answers, or sends your call to voice mail, you will be able to choose to continue calling other numbers by manually clicking on Next Number and choosing the number. If you would like to proceed with the next lead, click the Finished/Next Lead button instead.
(b) Dial a lead's primary phone number only. This means that even if leads have multiple contact numbers on the lead profile, selecting this option will make it so that the call list will only call their primary phone number.
(2) Time Between Calls
Choose between 1, 3, 5, or 10 minutes between phone calls. This time is typically used to make note, complete any follow-up work, etc.
Dialing the Call Lists
You can begin calling the list by clicking the green phone button on the Call List Page or, if you created the list but did not start calling, you can click on the phone icon in the bottom-right, and then select the list before choosing the green phone button.
If this is the first time you are calling this list, you will enter the menu for Start Calls - Call Settings. This menu allows you to control the following:
- Use this phone number to call. Choose the number you want to use to make the call.
- Number of Lines to Dial. This is only available if you have purchased the Three Line Dialer call package. See the Three Line Dialer Guide for more information.
- Seconds of ring to determine the call as No Answer. This is also a specific setting for the Three Line Dialer call package. See the Three Line Dialer Guide for more information.
- The Callback Message to Drop. Another specific feature for the Three Line Dialer. See the Three Line Dialer Guide for more information.
- Call Script. See
- Questionnaire. See
- Auto Follow-Up Texts. This text will be sent to every lead that is called right after the call ends--regardless of whether they answer the call or not.
During a Call
Incoming Call + Auto-Lead Record Opening
When an incoming call is received in Chime, no page will auto-load and you must click on the lead's name in the top-right in order to navigate to their lead record which allows you to save any work before proceeding.
Call Result Pages
There are two types of call result pages. This is where you will select a call outcome, take notes, etc.
This is the type that will appear if the lead you just called is not the last lead. From here you can choose from the following:
- Click the pause button to pause this call list. You can resume at a later point in time.
- Click the “Next Lead” button to end the current call and call the next lead. If you do not click this button, the system will call the next lead automatically after the indicated countdown expires.
- Click the list button (bottom-right) to review the leads who have not been called yet.
This type will appear if the person you just called was A.) the last lead on your list or B.) you chose to hang up the phone call and stop dialing down the list. From here you can choose from the following:
- Click the “Finished” button to complete the call list.
- If you do not click the "Finished" button, the system will automatically continue to dial after the time expires.
After you finish the entire call list and click the “Finished” button on the call result page, you will be directed to the “Call Report” page. Here, you can check your call list preferences and archive this call list. Once a list is archived, you are not able to restore it.
Call List Details
Clicking on a list on the Call List page will take you to the Call List Detail Page. From here you can check the call list data and outcomes as well as review any follow-up tasks that you have set.
Check the Call History
You can access the call history from the dialer menu. On this page, you can filter by "Type" or by "Date."
Reviewing Archived Lists
You can filter specific archived lists by the "Type" or "Date" filters and click the delete button to delete an archived call list. When you click on a list on the Archived List section you can also review the call list detail page as well.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.