You are charged on your billing date for the call/text package of the current month. The detailed rules are as follows:
Please note: You will also be charged additionally if the actual call usage exceeds the fixed amount in the package. You will be unable to go above the defined text usage.
1. Purchasing a $15 Text Package. If you purchase the text package on January 11th, and your billing date is January 1st：
- Your new text package will take effect immediately.
- Since January has 31 days, you still have 20 days left. In that case, you will be charged 20/31 of this package (only $9.68) right away.
- You will be charged $15 on February 1st (the next month's billing date) for the usage of February.
2. Upgrading a call package from Standard ($10) to Accelerator ($49). If you upgrade your package on January 25th of this month, and your billing date is January 1st：
- Your new call package will take effect immediately and your available usage will be 4,500 minutes for the month.
- You will be charged $49 on February 1st (the next month’s billing date).
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.