- Listing Management (Web) - Only for whitelist users
- Allow Enterprise team admins to add multiple roles (Web&App)
- Smart Plan - Custom Field - Date (Web)
- Allow users to add multiple transactions to one lead (Web)
- Market Report optimization (Web)
- New Lead email notification optimization (Web)
- Lead Routing optimization (Web)
- Communications with leads that are not assigned to the user count in Accountability report (Web)
Listing Management (Web) - Only for whitelist users
If users have an IDX Website, they can enter Listing Management by hovering on the Website tab.
In Listing Management, users can view three types of recommended listings:
- New Listing: These listings are new on market on their site.
- Price Reduced: The prices of these listings have been reduced recently.
- Back on Market: The status of these listings became Back on Market recently. Note that some MLS don’t give us this status, so we only support this type of listing for a few MLS.
When viewing these types of listings, users can manage these listings by Filters(City, Type and Price) and Sort (by Price or Days listed).
For each listing, we will calculate the matched(best-fit) leads by Inquiries. They can view these matched leads and have a direct insights which tell users which leads may be interested in which properties. And also they can send the listing to interested leads via mass emails or texts.
Allow Enterprise team admins to add multiple roles (Web&App)
Allow team admins with Enterprise package to add multiple roles in Settings->Team->Role Settings. In this way, a lead can be assigned to multiple assignees.
Roles added by the admins have the same permissions as Assistant. Assignees on these roles have full access to the lead profile and can handle tasks and appointments.
Admins can change the role name and delete the role whenever s/he wants.
Smart Plan - Custom Field - Date (Web)
Agents can set up smart plans associated with Custom Fields (date type), like Close Date and Anniversary. This feature enables you to always apply relevant plans to leads. Additionally, you can choose to recur Yearly, Monthly and Weekly for this kind of plan.
Allow users to add multiple transactions to one lead (Web)
Now users are able to add multiple transactions to one lead in Lead Profile page. Still, for leads in Closed pipeline, the transaction data would be automatically collected and calculated in Business Reporting.
Market Report Optimization (Web)
- Replace Median Price / Properties Sold / Sold Listings by Price Range data sources to Home Junction (More stable)
- For the agents without an IDX website, they can use the (auto) market report
- Optimize market report email sending time
New Lead email notification optimization (Web)
The New Lead Alert and Reassign Lead Alert Email will contain more details about this lead. You’ll see how our AI system evaluates this lead and what he has done since his date was captured.
Also, the new subjects of Round Robin reassign and Blast Alert reassign give you a clear look at what type of lead is coming through and what you should do to get it.
Lead Routing optimization (Web)
- When setting up routing rules for lender, you are able to select “No lender” in the Default Rule.
- The way that Chime Paid Leads are routed is optimized. If the Cost Sharing Lender only pays for Buyer Package, then Seller Package leads can be routed by routing rules to any lenders besides manually assigning.
Communications with leads that are not assigned to the user count in Accountability report (Web)
The Accountability report now includes all communications done by a user, even if the communication is with a lead that is not assigned to him/her (calculated based on communication logs). In this way, the system is able to show all communication work done by the agent.