- Listing Management optimization (Web) *Only available for beta users
- Partial Lead feature is now available for all users (Web)
- Ability to customize your property alerts and market reports (Web)
- Allow users to stick notes and communication logs as needed (Web & App)
- Ability to send Smart Plan emails, Property Alerts and Market Reports to leads’ family members (Web)
- Ability to search the information of leads’ family members (Web & App)
Listing Management Optimization (Web) *Only available for beta users
- Users can search listings by City, Zip code, Neighborhood, and Address filters.
- The history of lead activities can be viewed. Users can see how many times a particular listing was Viewed, Saved, Messaged, or Requested.
- A Beds & Baths filter has been added. Users can view properties based on the number of available bedrooms and bathrooms.
4. In Matched Leads popup, users can filter leads by Pipeline, Registration Time and Agent & Assistant. Note: only admin accounts have this capability.
Partial Lead feature is now available for all users (Web)
The Partial Lead feature is available for all agent users in the People tab. As long as a client has a home evaluation site, the leads that submit an address but leave without finishing the registration will be imported into their CRM. The partial leads on the team’s main site will be assigned to the team creator by default, and they will get email and push notifications regarding the partial lead.
Ability to customize property alerts and market reports (Web)
Each team member can customize and create their own unique property alert and market report emails. Go to ‘Settings’, choose ‘Email Templates’, then click on ‘Automated Email’ to make your customizations.
Allow users to stick notes & communication logs as needed (Web & App)
Notes are no longer sticky by default. Users will be able to stick notes and communication logs as they need when adding notes and logs manually. They will also be able to change the sticky state of current notes and communication logs.
Ability to send Smart Plan emails, Property Alerts & Market Reports to leads’ family members (Web)
A new option has been added in the ‘Details’ section of the lead profile page. Users can now select a lead’s family members as recipients for Smart Plan emails, Property Alerts, and Market Reports.
Ability to search the information of leads’ family members (Web & App)
The names of leads’ family members are now searchable through the lead search function.