Real Estate agents and teams work with a variety of vendors and partners while in the process of closing deals with their clients. Chime built the Vendor/Partner feature with that in mind. Though future improvements to this feature are planned, the current functionality allows for Team Owners/Admins to add contact information for their trusted vendors and partners and to then share lead information with these individuals so that they can follow up and assist in their respective roles.
Setting Up Vendors / Partners
Follow these steps to find this setting in your CRM:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on Vendor / Partner found under the Team section
- Choose to + Add A Vendor / Partner or Edit or Delete those currently on the list
*Only Team Owners/Admins are able to add vendors and partners. The setup portion will be unavailable for all other users.
Add a New Vendor / Partner
Currently, Vendors/Partners can be added for the following roles:
- Home Improvement
- Home Warranty
- Home Insurance
- Home Inspection
- *Custom Role. A custom role can be created for whatever purpose needed.
To add, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on Vendor / Partner under the Team section
- Select the button to + Add A Vendor / Partner
- Select a role or create a new role
Assigning Vendors/Partners to Transactions
After a Vendor/Partner is added via the Settings, you now have the ability to assign them to transactions via a lead profile. In order to do so, you must first add a transaction to a lead. To add a transaction, do the following:
- Navigate to the lead profile of the person you want to send to the vendor/partner by searching their name or clicking on their name from the People Page
- Click on the Transactions & Docs tab at the top
- Add a transaction with all applicable information Address is the only required field.
- Click on the newly added transaction
- Select the + Add A Vendor / Partner button
- Select the role
- Choose the Vendor/Partner you want to assign this to
- Select whether you want to "Send Introduction Email"
- Select the checkboxes next to the information you would like to share.
- *This will only share the lead's basic contact information, the name of the transaction (address) and the status of the transaction.
- Click the Assign button
Once a transaction is assigned, it will make a note in the lead record that looks like this:
If the option is selected, it will also send an email to the Vendor/Partner in the following format. It does not provide a login for the Vendor/Partner, but allows them to have that lead's contact information as a direct referral from the agent team.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557