- New Lead Pond feature for lead sharing (Web)
- Open Transaction Management to Accelerator and Enterprise Users (Web)
- Listing Management (Web) - Open for all users
- Improvements for the family member feature (Web & App)
- New Types of Text Alert (Web)
- Open Multiple Assistants to Accelerator Users (Web & App)
- Open House Questionnaire Optimization (Web)
- Only Show My Leads option for admins (Web)
- Send Welcome Emails for Leads Imported from Phone Contacts (App)
- Zapier Optimization (Web)
New Lead Pond feature for lead sharing (Web)
A Lead Pond is a location for storing leads that are not assigned to a specific agent. All the agents in a team have access to these leads, so that they can follow up and claim leads as desired. With this feature, agent teams can achieve a better distribution of the lead resource for enhanced productivity.
Listing Management (Web) - Open for all users
- Open Houses on user’s site can be viewed in Listing Management now.
- More MLS info such as Listing Agent info can be viewed in MLS Info column by clicking ‘view more’ icon
- The sequence of properties list has been optimized.
Improvements for the family member feature (Web & App)
- For the emails with a lead’s family member, records and notifications will show the family member’s name instead of the lead’s name. (Web & App)
- When composing an email, names in the email template will change according to the recipient selected. (Web)
- Caller ID now shows the family member’s name when receiving an inbound call from a lead’s family member. (App)
Open Transaction Management to Accelerator and Enterprise Users (Web)
Transaction management is a tab for agents to manage all their transactions in one place. In this version, we open transaction management to Accelerator and Enterprise users.
Plus, Accelerator and Enterprise users can add vendors & partners through Settings->Team->Vendor/Partner, and assign transactions to vendors & partners in Lead Profile page.
New Types of Text Alert (Web)
There are more text templates available when leads are assigned to agents. Agents will be able to get text alerts from Chime when one or multiple leads are assigned to you manually or by lead routing rules. In this way, you can nurture your leads faster and miss no opportunities.
Open Multiple Assistants to Accelerator Users (Web&App)
Accelerator users can now add multiple assistants in Settings->Team->Role Settings and assign multiple users to one lead as Enterprise users can.
Open House Questionnaire Optimization (Web)
- Pre-set six standard questions related with ‘Inquiries’ fields，such as FTHB、Pre-qual、Time Frame、House to Sell、With Agent and Price. If a lead fills in these questions, the answers will be imported into his corresponding ‘Inquiries’ fields.
- Allow users to edit Name, Email, Phone question.
Only Show My Leads option for admins (Web)
Team admins can view all the leads in a team. Some may prefer to view only the leads assigned to them so that it is more convenient to follow up. Now a switch is available for them to control the default filter of the Lead List page and see their own leads only.
Zapier Optimization (Web)
In a Zap, you can choose the Chime Trigger “Change Pipeline”, so when leads are moved to one specific pipeline in Chime, they can be exported to another product.
Ability to filter leads by whether they have a Market Report set up (Web & App)
A new type of filter called ‘Market Report’ has been added to the lead list page.
Ability to sort leads by last call (Web)
Now you can sort leads by the time they were last called in the ‘Last Touch’ column.
Ability to sort leads by last name (Web)
Now you can sort leads by their last name.
Remember Last Choices of Tasks and Appointment Settings (Web)
For task and appointment settings on lead profile page, the system will remember last choices of the user on the same browser.
Opt-out leads assignment (Web & App)
You have the ability to manually assign opt-out leads to lenders if you are sure that the lead wants to share info with lenders.