- Pond feature for lead sharing (Web)
- Listing Management optimization (Web)
- Smart Plan - Added More Criteria to Segment Leads (Web)
- Outlook Calendar Integration (Web & App)
- Browser Back Optimization for People Page (Web)
- Lead Import Optimization - Support Auto Alerts and Market Reports (Web)
New Lead Pond feature for lead sharing (Web)
A Lead Pond is a location for storing leads that are not assigned to a specific agent. All the agents in a team have access to these leads, so that they can follow up and claim leads as desired. With this feature, agent teams can achieve a better distribution of the lead resources for enhanced productivity.
Listing Management optimization (Web)
- Search and view results by tabs. Users can perform a search and view results on the Recommended listings page. Results that are not Recommended Listings will be displayed in another tab.
- Send listings to leads. Now, you can send any listing to a lead by clicking on Send to Leads in the Action column. Select the specific leads you want to send and then edit the content in the mass mail editor.
- More filters to apply. All filters in the Alert page can now be used in Listing Management.
- Optimized page viewing. Simply keep scrolling down the page to view more listings without having to switch to another page.
Smart Plan - Added More Criteria to Segment Leads (Web)
- Besides using the Group, Source, and Pipeline criteria, workflow automations can also be set based on the Shared Tag, Property Type, Time Frame, and even Last Touch to target specific leads. With more criteria available, the Smart Plans can now better cater to leads and users can easily set up smart workflows for every situation.
- Added a new plan type - Closed Date. Set up a plan based on a transaction’s Closed Date to celebrate the closing with your leads.
Outlook Calendar Integration (Web & App)
Integrate Chime with Outlook Calendar to automatically track calendar meetings and send invitations and notifications to leads.
Browser Back Optimization for People Page
The previous page number is recorded when you use the browser to go back.
Lead Import Optimization - Support Auto Alerts and Market Reports
You can add auto alerts and market reports for imported leads now.