You can manage the neighborhoods on your website by following the steps below.
Log-in to the CMS tool, and go Settings > Neighborhoods:
Here is where you can add your preferred cities/neighborhoods to your website:
Take 'City' as an example, click on the ‘Add’ button to add a new city:
- Location: Here is where you type in the city name. It is recommended that you use the suggestion in the drop-down menu rather than simply typing it in.
- Results: Check the box for the city/cities you would like to include and click on the Save button.
You can also Edit the information displayed on your site:
- City: Here is where you type in the city name. It is recommended that you use the suggestion in the drop-down menu rather than simply typing it in.
- Introduction: You can customize the introduction of the city, and it will show up on the city page:
- Agent: Decide whose agent information will show up on the city page.
- City type: Postal Cities are logical boundaries that represent "cities" from the perspective of the US Postal service. While census places typically represent legal, governmental jurisdictions, postal cities represent USPS mailing districts.
- Background Pic: Customize the image that will show on the home page.
- Featured Tag: Shown on the home page.
- Click ‘Save’, and ‘Publish’ to make it public.
Please note: You can also click and drag this icon: to adjust the City/Neighborhood display order in the Default Neighborhood section.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.