You can manage the neighborhoods on your website by following the steps below.
Log-in to the CMS tool, and go Settings > Neighborhoods:
Here is where you can add your preferred cities/neighborhoods to your website:
Take 'City' as an example, click on the ‘Add’ button to add a new city:
- Location: Here is where you type in the city name. It is recommended that you use the suggestion in the drop-down menu rather than simply typing it in.
- Results: Check the box for the city/cities you would like to include and click on the Save button.
You can also Edit the information displayed on your site:
- City: Here is where you type in the city name. It is recommended that you use the suggestion in the drop-down menu rather than simply typing it in.
- Introduction: You can customize the introduction of the city, and it will show up on the city page:
- Agent: Decide whose agent information will show up on the city page.
- City type: Postal Cities are logical boundaries that represent "cities" from the perspective of the US Postal service. While census places typically represent legal, governmental jurisdictions, postal cities represent USPS mailing districts. See THIS link from the United States Census Bureau
- Background Pic: Customize the image that will show on the home page.
- Featured Tag: Shown on the home page.
- Click ‘Save’, and ‘Publish’ to make it public.
Please note: You can also click and drag this icon: to adjust the City/Neighborhood display order in the Default Neighborhood section.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.