In this article, we will review how to set up the map centered on your website.
Log Into CMS Tool
First, log into the CMS tool, click Edit Website, and go to All Listings page > Map Default Centering.
Set up the following parameters:
- City: the city you would like to be centered.
- State: the state where the city belongs, to be centered.
- Latitude: the latitude coordinate of the place.
- Longitude: the longitude coordinate of the place.
- Zoom level: the zoom level of the page view (6-12 is recommended for Zoom Level). Here is a sample for your reference:
Click "Save" to preview, and "publish" to make it public.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.