Where to find the "Lead Capture" settings
- Click on the Settings cog wheel
- Click on Lead Capture from the menu on the left
Step 1: Connect Zillow
If you subscribe to Zillow, Chime has a direct integration with their system. To set this up, follow the instructions here: How to Integrate Zillow with Your Chime CRM.
Step 2: Connect Additional Services
To bring in leads from additional services, reference the list on this page and click on any of the services that you currently subscribe to and you will be taken to a page with specific instructions on getting the leads integrated into Chime. Supported lead sources.
In order for leads on the above list to be brought directly into the Chime CRM, you can use one of two methods:
- @chime.me email address
- By adding the @chime.me email address (found on the Lead Capture page) to the lead notification settings of the service you subscribe to, those lead notifications will be sent to the @chime.me email address unique to your Chime CRM.
- We currently support the services currently listed here, but if you want to set up lead parsing from other services, please provide us with an example lead notification, request email parsing, and send us any applicable information to <firstname.lastname@example.org> to see if it is possible.
- Integrated email address
- Navigate to the Integrations link on the side of the Settings menu and click "Connect" next to the email service you use. We currently provide support for these services. Here are instructions on integrating your email: Integrate your Email
- Once your email address is integrated, lead notifications that Chime supports will be parsed into your Chime CRM.
Private or Team Leads
If you want to bring these leads in as Private Leads instead of Team Leads, please reference the "Lead Capture Settings" and adjust accordingly. For more information regarding Private vs. Team Leads, please see Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.