- Text Code for Lead Capture(Web)
- Matched Lead rule optimization(Web)
- New Open House Sign in Page(Web)
- Property Alert Optimization(Web)
- New Filter and Column in People page(Web&App)
- More Conditional Questions in Smart Plan(Web)
- Time Settings optimization in Smart Plan(Web)
- Only My Leads option when adding Call List(Web)
Text Code for Lead Capture(Web)
You can easily use Text Code to capture new leads in Setting->Dialer->Text Code and Listing Management.
Agents can personalize a series of characters as Text Code. When someone texts the code to your virtual number, they will receive an automated message with a link to the listing and their phone number will be registered as a new lead.
Lead Matching Analysis Optimization (Web)
We have done algorithm improvements to deliver more suitable matches of leads to listings.
New Open House Sign-in Page (Web)
A brand new Open House Sign-in page is launching this update.
The brand new Open House sign-in page includes a picture of the open house property and your info (name, personal photo, phone and email), all in one single page.
You can also add notes for your leads after they sign in.
Property Alert Optimization(Web)
1. You can search all areas by name or zip code.
2. The area you searched for will appear on the map with an overlay of boundaries.
3. You can check the school ratings under the ‘school’ section.
4. You can edit the email on “Send Listings” under the “Result” tab.
New Filter and Column in People page(Web&App)
1. ‘Agent’ and ‘Team-Role’ filters added. You may add up to 4 team member tags for better organization, and filter leads by different team members to see which team member is responsible for which leads.
2. ‘Exclusion Tags’ filters added. You can filter out and exclude the leads with selected tags.
3. New category ‘Last Visit’ added. This new category shows the lead’s most recent visit to your site.
More Conditional Questions in Smart Plan(Web)
More Conditional Questions are added in Smart Plan:
- Q: If the lead has a phone number in his/her details?
- Q: If the lead has an email in his/her details?
- Q: If the lead has already closed?
- Q: If the lead has been in contact with me within the last week?
- Q: If the lead has favourited listings?
- Q: If the lead has requested a home evaluation?
- Q: If the lead has requested to sell their home?
Time Settings optimization in Smart Plan(Web)
There is no restriction on the time setting. Easily set up Smart Plan for events in the distant future (such as anniversaries, birthdays etc)
‘Only My Leads’ option when adding Call List(Web)
When adding a new Call List, you can choose to only import your own leads or the entire team’s leads.