- Agent Permission (Web)
- Manage Team - Edit Agent's Profile (Web)
- Manage Team - Delete Agent (Web)
- Listing Management - Post to Social Media (Web)
- Listing Management - Contact Listing Agent (Web)
- Send Welcome Email (Web)
- Suggestion in CC& BCC (Web)
- Transaction - Time Filter (Web)
- Transaction Optimization (Web)
- Search Lead (Web)
- Market Report UI Optimization - Only for Whitelist (Web)
- Task Management Optimization (Web)
Agent Permission (Web)
The Team Permission system was updated, now there is no “Admin”or “Member” in Chime anymore.
We added the “Agent Permission” tab between “Agent List” and “Agent Role”.
In the “Agent Permission” page, you can turn on/off different switches to personalize each agent's access permission. The default permission setting is based on their role(admin or member) in the team.
Currently we have created 8 different access permissions for each agent:
- This is an important function that gives member the permission to manage the team, including control other member’s permissions, add or remove member and change member’s information.
2.Add Private Lead
- This gives member the permission to add private leads. When you turn it off, member will not be able to add private leads and any new leads imported from member’s subdomain will be converted to team leads, but existing private leads will not be affected.
- This gives member the permission to delete leads. When you turn it off, member will not be able to delete leads. They can still access the “Deleted Leads” in People List page.
4.Access All Team Leads
- This is an important function that gives member the permission to manage all team leads from the team.
- This gives member the permission to export leads as csv file.
- This gives member the permission to edit or delete Source and shared Tag/Pipeline/Group.
- This gives member the permission to edit or delete shared emails, smart plan templates and open house questionnaire.
- This gives member the permission to set up and manage Lead Routing, Lead Pond, Custom Field and Reporting Set Goal (Both Team Goal and individual member’s Goal).
Manage Team - Edit Agent's Profile (Web)
The agent with “Manage Team” permission can edit other agent’s information, including Profile and Email Signature. In the Profile tab, we added “Change Password” under “Email Address” where you can change the member’s password. Please note that this member may still recover the account from email if you change the password only.
Manage Team - Delete Agent (Web)
When you delete an agent, you can choose to delete all the assigned leads from this agent at the same time.
Listing Management - Post to Social Media (Web)
In the Listing Management page, you can post listings to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn through action bar.
Listing Management - Contact Listing Agent (Web)
1. In the Listing Management page, you can see the listing agent’s name and contact them by email, text or call.
2. Find out more info about listing agents by clicking their names.
Send Welcome Email (Web)
1. You can set Welcome Email preference in Lead Capture Settings. When you turn on the switch for each lead provider, the welcome email will be sent to the leads automatically when they are imported from corresponding provider.
2. Now you can manually send out welcome email to leads and their family members from the Lead Details Page.
Suggestion in CC& BCC (Web)
When you are sending a message to the lead, the CC& BCC sections will auto- suggest the team member’s and the lead’s family member’s email address based on the input.
Transaction - Time Filter (Web)
We now support time filtering in Transaction Management. This filter is available in every transaction stage.
Transaction Optimization (Web)
When adding new transactions, we have provided two new transaction status: Pending and Cancelled. In addition to the new transaction status, we added Expected Close for you to better manage the transactions.
Search Lead (Web)
You can search leads by property addresses now.
Market Report UI Optimization - Only for Whitelist (Web)
1. We have optimized the statistical indicators: ”Median Sale Price per Square Foot” and "Median Sale Price to List Price Ratio”.
2. We also optimized the chart display to make it easy for leads to understand the market.
Task Management Optimization(Web)
Now the type of non-auto task are displayed by default under Task Management.