In this article, we will review how to build a custom page on your Chime website.
Create a Custom Page
First, log in your Chime CRM account, and click on the CMS Editing Tool.
Go Page Editor, and select Add Page from the bottom of the menu.
You can modify some characters of the page in the 'page settings' window on the right.
- Display/Hide on Navigation Menu: Change the visual status of the page on website.
- Page Type: Select 'Custom Page' to build a new page, select 'Link' to get directed to an existing page.
- URL: Define the URL for this custom page. It is recommended to use a convenient URL.
- SEO: Modify the SEO Title and SEO description.
- SNS Cover Photo: Set up the social media cover photo of this page.
Click anywhere else on the screen to preview the new page.
Combine The Page with Sections
Now a blank template is ready for you to personalize your ideal page. How to achieve this?
Click 'Add New Section' on the left, start to manage your page. There are 6 options for you on the pop-up window.
What can you do with these options?
- Rich Text: Add a Rich Text Box on your page. You can use the Rich Text Editor to manage the format and style for text, images, charts, grids, and videos. JS or HTML codes are available in the editor as well!
- Image/Video: Add/change the image or video on the page.
- Listings: Add MLS Feeds or Pocket listings on this page. You can change the source/layout/title of the listings.
- Reviews: Add Review section on the page. By default, the reviews are captured from the reviews on About page.
- Blogs: Add and show blogs on the page. The blogs are captured from Blogs page.
- Lead Form: Add a lead registration form.
Pick up a section on the pop-up window, and save it. You will see it added to the page and menu on the left. Whenever there's a new section added for the page, there will be a new option added to the menu on the left accordingly.
Only one section can be added at a time. But if one section is not enough, you can add duplicate sections such as Image/Video, so as to add multiple images/Videos to the page.
Edit The Page Content
Edit the section content in the expanded menu on the left.
Change the section order by drag & drop the section title.
Delete the section by clicking the 'Delete' button on the left corner of the section.
Display Your Page on The Website
Don’t want to show your page on the navigation menu? Open the page list, and select the option to hide the page.
- Want to show it under a folder? Try to drag & drop it.
- When you no longer need the page, you could delete the page.
Lastly, please don't forget to publish so the changes will take into effect publicly on your website.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.