In this article, we will review how to build a custom page on your Chime website.
Create a Custom Page
First, log in your Chime CRM account, and click on the CMS Tool icon:
Go to the Page Editor, and select + Add Page from the bottom of the menu.
Choose from either "Blank" or "Link." The "Link" option will simply let you add another address that as added to the website navigation. For this article, we will select "Blank" and then customize the available settings before clicking on "Save" to create the page.
Add New Blocks
Now a blank template is ready for you to personalize your ideal page. Click on the "+ Add New Blocks" button on the left side to start adding content. There are multiple options available for you to choose from:
- Image/Video: Add an image or video on the page.
- Listings: Add MLS Feeds or Pocket listings on this page. You can change the source/layout/title of the listings.
- Reviews: Add Review section on the page. By default, the reviews are captured from the reviews on About page.
- Blogs: Add and show blogs on the page. The blogs are captured from Blogs page.
- Lead Form: Add a lead registration form.
Once you have selected a block that you would like to add, click on the "Save" button to add that block to the custom page. You will see it added to the page and menu on the left side.
Only one block can be added at a time but you can add multiple of the same type of block if needed.
To edit the block, double-click on the block or click the edit button on the block within the menu at the left.
The options that can be edited for that specific block will now appear for you to adjust:
You can also change the block order by dragging and dropping the section title:
You can delete a block by clicking the 'Delete' button on the left corner of the section and then confirming deletion.
Displaying the Custom Page on your Website
Do you want to have your page available but not displayed on the website navigation? This is possible to do by opening the page list, selecting the option to hide the page (the 'eye' icon).
- Drag and drop the page to reorder, place in a folder, etc.
- If you no longer need the page, you can delete the page with the trash icon.
Lastly, do not forget to click on "Publish" in the top-right so that the changes will take into effect on your live website.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.