To use custom fields, simply login to your Chime CRM and follow the steps outlined below.
*IMPORTANT: Please note that custom filters are not searchable or available in the filters. Instead, these are fields that will be populated across all lead profiles where data can be added. If you need the information put into these fields to be searchable, consider using groups (see Lead Organization with Groups) or tags (see Lead Organization with Tags).
1. Go to the Settings page, and under the Features section, click on Custom Fields. You will then be taken to the appropriate screen for completing the action.
2. Click “+ Add New Fields” and a new custom field form will appear. Here, you can input the new custom fields name and choose the data type. There are two data types to choose from:
- Text Field - A simple text field.
- Date Field - A calendar date input field.
3. Click “Add” to finish adding the field. You can add 50 custom fields at most.
4. That’s it! You may now use your custom fields in the lead details pages.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.