In the Chime CRM, Team Owners or Admins can establish specific permissions for the users on their teams. Permissions control access to manage team members, team leads, and team data.
Permissions can also be set up when inviting new members to join your team as outlined in this article: Add or Remove Team Members on Chime.
Follow the steps below to edit Team Permissions:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on Agent under the Team category
- Select the Agent Permission tab at the top
- Adjust permissions for each individual user
- Manage Team
- Control other member's permissions
- Add or remove members
- Change member's information
- Manage all sites in team
- Manage the other user's landing pages from the Campaigns section
- Edit the Lead Pond settings
- Access "Team Dialer Licenses" section under Settings > Dialer > Manage Dialer
- Ability to apply changes to Settings > Dialer > Inbound Call Forwarding, to the entire team (see Inbound Call Forwarding).
- Add new announcements on the Dashboard Announcement Board
- Set up Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhook Connection
- Access All Team Leads
- Permission to manage all team leads from the team
- Turning this permission on also gives that user access to the "Agent Accountability" report on the Reporting section
- Access to the "Team Tasks" on the Tasks page
- Access to "Team Dashboard," see My Vs. Team Dashboards
- Access to activity summaries on the "Activities Timeline," see Activities Timeline
- Lead Pond
- This permission gives user access to the lead pond. Users can assign as well as pull out leads in the lead pond.
- Add Private Leads
- Permission to add private leads. When you turn it off, the member cannot add private leads and any new leads imported from Third-party and subdomain will be team leads, but existing private leads will not be affected. For more information on this topic, please reference Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads.
- Delete Leads
- This is a function that gives the member the permission to delete leads. Note that members with no “Delete Lead” permission can still delete the leads from “Deleted Leads” on the People list page.
- Export Leads
- This gives the member the permission to export leads.
- Team Filter
- This gives the member the permission to edit or delete Source and shared Tag/Pipeline/Group.
- Team Templates
- Edit or delete shared emails,
- Edit or delete Team Smart Plan templates
- Edit or delete Open House questionnaires
- Team Features
- Permission to set up and manage Lead Routing/Logs
- Set up/manage Lead Pond
- Set up/manage Custom Fields
- Set up/manage Reporting Set Goal (Both Team Goal and each member’s Goal)
- Edit Own Website
- If the permission is turned OFF, that Chime user will be unable to edit their CMS Tool. The Team Owner/Admin can still control these websites. See below for an additional explanation.
- Partial Lead Conversion
- This permission will limit the users who can use the paid-for service to convert partial leads by searching for data associated with an address. Only those who are given this permission can convert the leads and charge the $0.30/partial lead conversion to the Team Owner/Admin's card on file. Those without this permission can still convert a lead by manually adding information, etc.
The "Edit Own Website" permission does relate to the "Manage Team" permission. Here are the two situations with how they interact and the help message that will appear if you attempt what is in the "Action" column:
Manage Team: OFF
Edit Own Website: OFF
|Turn "Manage Team" ON||This permission cannot be turned on until you turn on the "Edit Own Website" permission first.|
Manage Team: ON
Edit Own Website: ON
|Turn "Edit Own Website" OFF||You must turn off the permission to "Manage Team" before turning this one off.|
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.