- New Notification Center (Web)
- Smart Plan Improvements (Web)
- Categorized Smart Plan Library (Web)
- Task Management Optimization (Web)
New Notification Center (Web)
The Notification Center is divided into three sections: Common Notification Center, Task Reminders and Opportunities. The number of new notifications will be shown on the corresponding notification entrance with a red bubble.
The Notification Center will have a new design in this release too. An icon will be shown on each notification card, and the red bubble will be shown on the icon if the notification is new.
Any new “Chime Update” alerts have been moved to the Question Mark menu.
Smart Plan Improvements (Web)
1) Auto emails in a Smart Plan will be skipped if a lead doesn’t have an email address or has an invalid email address.
2) Auto texts in a Smart Plan will be skipped if a lead doesn’t have a phone number.
3) Auto texts in a Smart Plan will be transformed into text tasks if the assigned agent of the lead hasn’t purchased a dialer package.
4) Modifications on an existing smart plan are now properly updated to the leads who already applied the smart plan.
5) Support of editing the Target Lead Type of a smart plan.
6) Support of removing a smart plan from all the leads. (shown in the picture below)
7) Correction on the numbers in the smart plan report.
Categorized Smart Plan Library (Web)
The Smart Plan library is now categorized so users can find their desired smart plan templates more easily. We are also in the process of adding more smart plan templates to the library.
Task Management Optimization (Web)
Optimize the task details popup. We separated the old “Follow Up” bottom to three new options: “Action” “Postpone” and “Complete”.