A landing page is a single page created specifically for an advertising campaign. They are designed to present information, capture lead details, and increase engagement with your site. In Chime, you can create high-quality landing pages to help you capture leads as part of the campaigns you might be running.
Build a Landing Page
After logging into your Chime CRM account, you can click on the Campaign tab to use the landing page function.
Click “Add a New Landing Page” to start the page building.
Choose a Page Template
A page template is the basic page skeleton for you to edit, and it reflects the default sections and content on the new page. Once built, you can adjust the landing page to accommodate your needs.
Enter the page URL / Page Name / Lead Source / Address
The leads who register on this page will be transferred to the CRM and classified into this source. The name, source, and URL fields can also be modified when editing the page. Click Save, and Publish.
Custom Page Structure
A basic landing page with default content will be created that you can now personalize and add more to. Click "+ Add New Blocks" on the bottom-left to begin updating your page. The following are the available options:
- Facebook Live: Embed a Facebook live stream into the landing page. See the following on how to configure: Facebook Live Block (Original CMS).
- YouTube Live: Embed a YouTube live stream into the landing page. See the following on how to configure: YouTube Live Block (Original CMS).
- Lead Capture Form: Add a basic lead registration form.
- Call to Action: Add the "CTA" block on the page. You can edit the button text and other basic fields.
- Home Evaluation: Just like a Home Evaluation page, but in a separate block.
- Listing Search (Address)
- Listing Search (Advanced)
- Image/Video: Add an image or video on the page.
- Listings: Add specific listings via a filter or Pocket listings on this page. You can change the source/layout/title of the listings.
- Reviews: Add a Review section on the page. By default, the reviews are captured from the reviews on the About page.
- Blogs: Add and show blogs on the page. The blogs are captured from the Blogs page. You are not able to choose which blog posts to display currently.
- Contact Form
- Header (Menu)
- Header (Simple)
Once you select the blocks you like, you will see a section added to the page and on the menu to the left. Whenever there is a new block added to the page, there will be a new item added to the menu on the left side accordingly. Use this to set up or customize the block with the available options.
Edit the Page Content
Edit the section content in the expanded menu on the left. Do so by double-clicking on the block that you want to edit.
You can change the section order by dragging and dropping the block.
Delete the section by clicking the “Delete” button on the right side of the block:
Set the Lead Related Settings
Click on the Settings tab in the left panel to edit the block settings. You can change the lead privacy (see Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads) and the Assignment Method (directly assigning to an agent or assigning by lead routing rules) in the "Lead Privacy and Assignment" section. You can decide which agent to assign to if you choose the option to "Directly Assign."
In the Additional Actions section, you can set a tag or a note which will be added to new leads who register on this landing page. Also, you can choose whether to automatically send a Welcome Email or text to the new leads.
*IMPORTANT: For existing leads who submit their information again via the form on one of your landing pages, only the lead capture form in the "Lead Generation" template supports adding a tag or note to existing leads. Other templates do not currently support this.
Save Your Changes
Don't forget to publish so the changes will apply on your live website.
Sharing the Landing Page
Click the Share button to share the page link to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn while still on the page.
You can also share to social media from the Landing Pages section of the Campaigns page as seen here:
On this same menu, you also have the option to share directly to leads via email or text using the "send" option:
Upon clicking on the option to send a page, you will be able to filter out leads (200 at most) and send it to them via email or text:
Tracking Registration / Conversion
You can view the conversion and lead activities on the landing page list page under the Campaigns section of Chime:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.