Landing page is a single page created specifically for advertising campaign. In Chime CMS, you could create high quality landing pages that make a sale and continuously capture leads.
1) Build a Landing Page
After logging into your Chime CRM account, you can click on "Campaign" to use the landing page function.
Click “Add a New Landing Page” to start the page building.
First, you need to choose a page template. Page template is a basic page skeleton for you to edit, it reflects the default sections and content on the new page.
Then, enter the page URL / Page Name / Lead Source as your wish. The leads register on this page will be transferred to CRM and classified into this source. Don’t worry, these fields could also be modified on the edit page.
Click Save, you will get a landing page.
2) Custom Page Structure
Now a landing page with default content is ready. How to enrich and personalize it?
Click “Add New Section” on the left, start to manage your page. There are some options for you on the pop-up window.
What can you do with these options?
- Lead Capture Form: Add a lead registration form.
- Call to Action: Add the CTA module on the page.You can edit button copy and action.
- Home Evaluation
- Listing Search (Address)
- Listing Search (Advanced)
- Rich Text: Add a Rich Text Box on your page. You can use the Rich Text Editor to manage the format and style for text, images, charts, grids, and videos. JS or HTML codes are available in the editor as well!
- Image/Video: Add/change the image or video on the page.
- Listings: Add MLS Feeds or Pocket listings on this page. You can change the source/layout/title of the listings.
- Reviews: Add Review section on the page. By default, the reviews are captured from the reviews on About page.
- Blogs: Add and show blogs on the page. The blogs are captured from Blogs page.
- Contact Form
- Header (Menu)
- Header (Simple)
Pick up a section on the pop-up window, save it. You’ll see a section added to the page and menu on the left. Whenever there's a new section added for the page, there will be a new option added to the menu on the left accordingly.
3) Edit The Page Content
Edit the section content in the expanded menu on the left.
Change the section order by drag & drop the section title.
Delete the section by clicking the “Delete” button on the left corner.
4) Set the Lead Related Settings
Click the Settings tab in the left panel, you can change the lead privacy (Team lead or Private lead) and Assignment Method (Directly assigning to agent or assigning by lead routing rules) in Lead Privacy and Assignment. You can decide which agent to be assigned if you choose Directly Assign.
In Additional Actions part, you can set the Tag and Note which will be added to new leads who registered on your landing page. Also, you can choose whether to send Welcome email or text to the new leads.
(Kindly note that as for existing leads who submit the form on your landing page, only the Lead Capture Form in Lead Generation template will support adding tag or note to existing leads. Other templates are not available now.)
5) Save your changes
Don't forget to publish so the changes will take into effect publicly on your website. Click View button to view the page effect.
6) Share to the Social Media
Click Share button to share it to the Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
7) View The Conversion
You can view the conversion and lead activities on the landing page list page.