- Smart Plan supports a new step type “checklist” (Web)
- Smart Plan supports auto pausing when a lead is moved to another stage of the pipeline (Web)
- Smart Plan auto pausing function improvements (Web)
- Smart Plan supports tasks that have a due date but don’t have a specific due time (Web)
- Support pausing and resuming a smart plan on the App (App)
- Team Routing Only for Whitelist (Web)
- Text Code Optimization (Web)
Smart Plan supports a new step type “checklist” (Web)
- When editing a Smart Plan, a new step type of “checklist” is now available. Checklist can be used to generate multiple manual tasks at the same time. The smart plan will not move to the next step until all the tasks in the step are completed.
- Note: editing checklists in a smart plan template will not affect the checklists that have already been generated by this smart plan.
Smart Plan supports auto pausing when a lead is moved to another stage of the pipeline (Web)
- When editing a Smart Plan, a new option “The lead’s pipeline changes” is available in the Auto Pause settings. If this option is checked, the smart plan will pause automatically when the lead is moved to a different stage of the pipeline.
Smart Plan auto pausing function improvements (Web)
- In the Auto Pause setting: “a lead replies emails”, “a lead texts a Chime Number”, and “a lead calls” are combined into one option named “The lead responds/reaches out”. When selecting this option, you will see the extended option to move the lead to another pipeline, move the lead into a group or add a tag to the lead after the smart plan is auto paused because the lead responds.
- In the Auto Pause setting, the option “agent calls the lead or logs a call” has been optimized to only trigger the pause when a call is marked as “Talked”.
Smart Plans support tasks that have a due date, but don’t have a specific time due (Web)
- When editing a smart plan, steps of manual tasks now supports not having a specific time due.
Support pausing and resuming a smart plan on the App (App)
- You can find the option to pause/resume a smart plan on the App by swiping the smart plan to the left on iOS or pressing it for a few seconds on an Android.
Team Routing (Only for Whitelist)
Team Routing is designed to help the broker distribute leads between different teams.
e.g: if a broker has an ISA team, then they can send all of their leads after an ISA has qualified these leads. They can use the “Team Routing” feature to distribute leads to different teams based on location or price.
- You can set up triggers to automatically route leads to another team.
- You can set up specific rules to route different leads to different teams
- You can set up actions to remove all automated emails, once leads are routed to different teams
- You can @ other team’s agent, once leads are routed to different teams
Text Code Optimization (Web)
Text code will not be case sensitive. For example, ‘home3’ and ‘Home3’ will be the same text code and these senders will get the same reply message.