- Cloud CMA Integration: When a report is not generated quickly enough, a link can be copied and pasted manually into Chime.
- Updated naming convention for Agent Lead Routing.
- Filters: New support for searching leads that are either “Subscribed” or “Unsubscribed” to Smart Plans or Property Alerts.
- Filters: Support for searching for only Team Leads
- Filters: Support for searching by the criteria that matches “Last Touch”
Cloud CMA Optimization
You can now manually input the report link if the Cloud CMA does not return the report within a timely manner. Chime is already working with Cloud CMA to address this delay.
Updated Naming Convention for Agent Lead Routing
Chime has decided to update two lead routing rule names to be more consistent with standard CRM industry terminology:
- What was previously known as “Direct Assign” has now been given the name of “Round Robin.”
- What was previously known as “Round Robin” is now known as “Next Up.”
*The previous lead routing functionality has not changed. Just be sure to note that what you previously knew as “Round Robin” as related to Chime has been changed to be direct assign.
Unsubscribed / Subscribed
A new filter supports the ability to search by subscribed or unsubscribed leads as related to Smart Plans and Property Alerts. These options are found under the corresponding filter (Smart Plan, Property Alert).
*Note: The options of “Subscribed” and “Unsubscribed” cannot be selected at the same time.
Searching by Team Leads
In “Saved Filters,” Chime users can now filter specifically by Team Leads.
Last Touch Criteria
Filters now support searching leads by the type of last touch. Chime users can select from three types of “Last Touch” by choosing one of the following: Emailed, Texted, or Called.
Type of last touch and date range of last touch can be combined. For example, if a Chime user chooses “Emailed” and “Called” and selects a date range of “Less than 5 days,” the result will display leads were touched by email and call within the last five days.