- Team Admins can now purchase Text Packages via the CRM
- Mass email/text for Listing Management
- Enterprise Edition optimization for Team Management
- Enterprise Edition Reporting
Team Admins can now purchase Text Packages via the CRM
Based on Chime user feedback, we have released the ability for Team Admins to add Text Packages for their team members. Previously, this upgrade request had to be sent via the assigned Customer Success Manager. Now, with this update, Chime users can add Text Packages on their own. If a team belongs to an Enterprise/Broker Edition account, call and text packages must be added via the Chime Support Team or the assigned Customer Success Manager.
Chime offers two text packages: The “$15 Text Package” enables the agent to send 500 texts per day while the “$30 Text Package” allows for 1,000 texts to be sent per day.
*Please note that if you upgrade your text package that you will be charged the first month based on the previous package and the next month you will be charged according to the upgraded package.
Mass email/text for Listing Management
Chime users with access to the Listing Management feature can now send multiple listings to multiple leads directly from this page.
Enterprise Edition Optimization for Team management
If you are currently using our Enterprise Edition (Broker Edition), we have now added a variety of new features including operations like editing team names, deleting teams, etc.
Here are a few key optimizations you should know about:
- The Team Admin no longer has access to change the permissions of the Enterprise Admin account on their team
- The Enterprise Edition Team Management section now shows the following:
- New Leads
- Total Leads
- Buyer New Leads
- Buyer Total Leads
- Seller New Leads
- Seller Total Leads
- B&S New Leads
- B&S Total Leads
- Team Management also shows the overview of office and seat usage
Offices Used: A/B
A: sum of active teams + sum of inactive teams
B: total number of offices purchased with the Enterprise package
Seats Used: C/D
C: sum of active team seats used + inactive team seats used
D: total number of seats purchased with the Enterprise package
- The Enterprise Admin can now set a limit for the number of seats that can be used on each team. This is done by clicking on the “edit” icon and entering in the limit to be established. The seat limit minimum is the number of seats already used by the team and the maximum is the number of seats still available at the enterprise level.
Seat Limit: E/F
E: The number of seats used by this team
F: The limit of seats for this team established by the Enterprise Admin
*Note that when adding a new team, the Enterprise Admin must input a “seat limit.”
- The Enterprise Admin can edit team names by clicking on the “edit” icon:
- The Enterprise Admin can delete teams by clicking on the “delete” icon.
- The Enterprise Admin can log in to each team by clicking on the “go to” icon:
- When an agent is invited to join a Chime team and activates their account, a notification email will be sent to the Enterprise Admin.
Enterprise Edition Reporting
Chime has built a new reporting feature at the Enterprise level. This includes two charts to show the performance of the teams. One is for "Lead Conversion” and the other for “Business Reporting.”
The “Lead Conversion Chart” will allow you to view the number of newly-assigned leads in the time frame selected in the filters at the top.
- “Valid Leads” means that the lead either (a) has a valid phone or (b) has an email in their profile.
- “Closed Leads” refers to the leads in the Closed pipeline stage.
- “Potential Leads” are the leads associated with active transactions (not including Closed and Cancelled), that correspond with the selected time frame.
The “Business Chart” shows business data for each team within the selected time frame. This includes Closings, Volume, GCI, Team Revenue, Agent Revenue, and Potential Team and Agent Revenue. Potential Revenue is based on active transactions (not including Closed and Cancelled).