*Please note that the features available to you on the Chime platform will vary depending on the package you have purchased. With any questions in this regard, please reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager or our Support Team for more information.
The release date for this set of features is Aug 6th, 2019.
Chime has launched a new Community page! Please join the Community, follow the topics that you are interested in, and participate in product discussions with other Chime users. Here is how you can access this:
Chime Paid Lead Tags
All leads that enter Chime from one of our marketing campaigns currently have the Source of “Chime Paid Lead.” Now, with this update, Chime users will be able to see whether they came from one of the following in addition to that source:
- ChimePaid - Google
- ChimePaid - FB
- ChimePaid - FBform
One of the above will be added as a shared tag on the lead in addition to the source being Chime Paid Lead.
- The tags can now be used for filtering specific sources even more granular, Smart Plans, etc.
- The tags can be added/removed manually if needed
Previously, we used three different terms (Shared Leads, Team Leads, Public Leads) to refer to the same type of lead privacy in Chime. Everything is now consistent and will be referred to as “Team Leads” in the CRM, CMS Tool, and all Help Center documentation.
*No functionality has changed with this update--only the language used.
As a review. . .
A “Team Lead” is any lead that is not a Private Lead. Just because it is a “Team Lead” does not mean that anyone can access that lead. Only those (a) listed in the “Assigned To” section of a lead profile or (b) given the permission to “Access All Team Leads” can view Team Leads.
Mobile App Improvement: Duplicate Leads
Chime now supports the ability to more easily merge leads from the mobile app.
When a lead is a duplicate, a message will appear at the top of the lead detail page:
By clicking the “Merge” button, the following options will appear at the bottom of the screen:
- Merge as Duplicates
- Merge as Family Members
- View Lead Detail
Previously known as Listing Management.
Important changes include the following:
1. You can now search for ANY listings from the MLS database, not just new listings that Chime recommended (Open House, Back on Market, Price Reduced, etc.)
2. You can easily save any search criteria you like as a hot sheet. The filters available are the same as those used for website searches and property alerts.
The top three hot sheets will be displayed on the dashboard page:
Landing Page Editors
Chime users with the “Manage Team” permission now have the ability to create and edit landing pages on subdomains for other users on the team.
The option to select the landing page site is found here:
Frequency Reduction for Auto Property Alerts
In order to improve email deliverability, auto property alert email frequency will be adjusted for leads who never open them. Chime will now automatically adjust the frequency of auto property alerts by doing the following:
- If auto alerts are set to “Daily” or “Instantly” frequencies, auto alerts will be sent out for 30 days daily/instantly per the settings.
- If a lead who is set to receive these auto alerts does not open even one alert for 30 days, the frequency will be adjusted for that lead to “Weekly.”
- If, after the auto property alert has been adjusted to a “Weekly” (per #2), a lead opens the auto property alert email, the frequency of their emails will revert back to the frequency set up in Settings > Auto Property Alerts, daily, instantly, etc.
*Note that this only applies to auto property alerts. Manual property alerts are not affected.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.