Chime Dashboard lists a series of important data that will guide you through your daily work and give you insights into running your business. Reviewing this information at the start of your day is an excellent way to stay on top of things.
The default view for team owners or admins is Team Dashboard, the data in this view will mostly be based on team level. Correspondingly, the data in My Dashboard will be based on your own account level.
- New Leads:
- Team Dashboard: It shows how many new team leads are in your whole team today, as well as the number of uncontacted new leads. Clicking this panel will take you to the People page and show you today’s new team leads.
- My dashboard: It shows how many new leads are in your CRM today, as well as the number of uncontacted new leads. Clicking this panel will take you to the People page and show you today’s new leads.
(The logic is similar with Team Dashboard and My Dashboard for other data shows below)
- Opportunities: It shows how many leads are marked as Opportunities of the day.
- To-Do’s: It shows today’s tasks, upcoming, and overdue.
- Business Goal: It shows the progress of your business goal. A goal must be set for this to populate.
Today’s Hot Listings
It shows the number of new listings, price reduced listings and new open houses(or other customized Hot Sheet made by you) for the day in your MLS feed. Clicking the corresponding panel will take you to the Listing Discover tab and show the listings.
A simple summary of Smart Plan emails sent data will be shown here(Team dashboard shows that whole team’s data). Chime will also recommend two smart plans which have the most matched leads. You can view the leads by clicking the matched numbers. We suggest that you should add the smart plan to these suggested leads.
A simple summary of Property Alert emails sent data will be shown here(Team dashboard shows that whole team’s data), with the viewed and saved data shown on the right side. The number of new leads without property alerts will also be shown to you. We suggest that you add property alert to these leads.
As for other parts, please refer to this article.