This article contains the steps to add an AI Assistant package as an add-on tool to your Chime CRM. The AI Assistant can be added by a Team Owner/Admin for all leads at the team level, or an individual agent user can add the AI Assistant to work their specific leads.
Once logged into your Chime CRM, click on the Chime Marketplace icon:
Select the Lead Conversion category on the left side and then click the Learn More button for AI Assistant:
You will be presented with a quick introduction to the AI Assistant that you can scroll through and review to understand more about how it can benefit your business needs.
If you have never added the AI Assistant before, click on the Start Free Trial button to begin your free trial:
On this page, you can choose the package that best suits your needs. The package that you select will be the one that is enabled after the free trial expires. When choosing the package, you will want to keep in mind the number of leads you work with on a monthly basis as well as the number of users on your team.
Engaged Lead = a lead that has responded to at least one message from the AI Assistant.
Here is what we suggest based on how you are set up:
- 1-4 seats and/or a team with 40 engaged leads per month--select Starter
- 5-8 seats and/or a team with 80 engaged leads per month--select Accelerator
- 9+ seats and/or a team with more than 80 engaged leads per month--select Premium
- The usage is calculated based on whether there is an "engagement," which means if you get 100 leads per month, but only 70 of them respond to the messages (engage) from the AI Assistant, Chime recommends that you select the "Accelerator Package" instead of the "Premium Package." The available number of engagements does not roll over to the next month.
- The "Premium Package" provides a higher number of engagements as well as a the ability to "Pay As You Go." This package is applicable to teams with more than 150 engaged leads per month. The final cost is determined by your actual usage. Each additional engagement is $0.60.
- If the number of available engagements runs out on either the "Starter" or "Accelerator" packages, the AI Assistant will stop sending out texts to leads and the chat box on the website will revert back to the standard website chat box.
If you are using the Free Trial to start, a summary of how long the free trial will last is outlined at the bottom. You will get free trial access to the number of engaged leads that is associated with the package you select but if you choose the Premium package you will not be able to go about the established 150 engagements during the free trial. Before the free trial ends, you can cancel it any time. If you have not cancelled the free trial before it ends, it will automatically begin billing your card on a monthly basis moving forward.
After choosing a package, check the "I have read..." checkbox at the bottom and select "Start Free Trial/Place Order."
Once your payment info is confirmed, the AI Assistant package will be added successfully. Enjoy your AI Assistant!
Using the AI Assistant
More information on how to set up and actually use the AI Assistant can be found in this article: AI Assistant / Chatbot Setup Process.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.