This article contains the steps to add an AI Assistant package as an add-on tool to your Chime CRM. If you would like a brief video overview of how the AI Assistant can support you in your business objectives, please review this article: About the Chime AI Assistant / AI Chatbot.
- The AI Assistant is an add-on feature and is not combined into any of the CRM/IDX package pricing.
- These steps can only be followed by the Team Admin/Owner
1. Once logged into your Chime CRM, click on the "Up" arrow icon at the top of the page.
2. You will be presented with a quick introduction to the AI Assistant. Click on "Get Started" to continue.
3. On this page, you can choose the package that best suits your needs. You will want to keep in mind the number of leads you work with on a monthly basis as well as the number of users on your team. Here are our suggestions:
- 1-4 seats and/or a team with 40 engaged leads per month--select "Starter Package"
- 5-8 seats and/or a team with 80 engaged leads per month--select "Accelerator Package"
- 9+ seats and/or a team with more than 80 engaged leads per month--select "Premium Package"
*The usage is calculated based on whether there is an "engagement," which means if you get 100 leads per month, but only 70 of them respond to the messages (engage) from the AI Assistant, Chime recommends that you select the "Accelerator Package" instead of the "Premium Package." The available number of engagements does not roll over to the next month.
**The "Premium Package" provides a higher number of engagements as well as a the ability to "Pay As You Go." This package is applicable to teams with more than 150 engaged leads per month. The final cost is determined by your actual usage. Each additional engagement is $0.60.
***If the number of available engagements runs out on either the "Starter" or "Accelerator" packages, the AI Assistant will stop sending out texts to leads and the chat box on the website will revert back to the standard website chat box.
4. After choosing a package, check the "I have read..." checkbox at the bottom and select "Start Free Trial/Place Order." For a team purchasing the AI Assistant package for the first time, Chime offers a 30-day free trial so you would gain access to the package you choose for free during the next 30 days. Premium will not give you above the established 150 engagements during the free trial. Before the free trial ends, you can cancel it any time. If you have not cancelled the free trial before it ends, it will automatically begin billing your card on a monthly basis moving forward.
5. Once your payment info is confirmed, the AI Assistant package will be added successfully. Enjoy your AI Assistant!
Setup & Using the AI Assistant
More information on how to set up and actually use the AI Assistant can be found in this article: AI Assistant / Chatbot Setup Process.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.