The "Email Accountability" report is built to provide Chime users with insight on how many emails are sent, opened, replied to, bounced, or unsubscribed. This information can be useful in determining how to best utilize email in Chime. This report can be found under Reporting > Email Accountability.
*Note: All reports include both Team Leads + Private Leads (reference Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads).
The following are the filters available on this page to look at the data more in detail:
- Overview / Table. This can be toggled at the top of this report to switch between the visually enriched "Overview" and the table format of the available data.
- By Email / By Lead. "By Lead" will show the reporting data based on the number of leads emailed. "By Email" will show the data based on the number of individual emails processed.
- Timeframe. Adjusting this timeframe will display the data from that selected period. Options include the following:
- This Week (Sun-Sat)
- Last Week (Sun-Sat)
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Quarter
- Last Quarter
- This Year
- Last Year
- Email Type. Use this filter to select from the following options:
- Property Alert
- Market Report
- Smart Plan
- Welcome Email
- Manual Mass Email
- Manual Single Email
The "Overview" section will show the following sets of data:
This data will vary slightly depending on whether you are looking at it "By Email" or "By Lead." Both are outlined below so you can see the differences.
|By Email||By Lead|
|Sent||This number is calculated based on emails sent by agents.||This number is calculated based on the number of leads who were sent emails.|
|Opened||This number is calculated based on the number of emails that were opened.||This number is calculated based on leads who opened emails.|
|Replied to||This number is calculated based on the number of emails replied to.||This number is calculated based on the number of leads who received emails from leads.|
|Bounced||This number is calculated based on the number of sent emails that bounced.||This number is calculated based on leads who have been sent emails that were bounced.|
|Unsubscribed||This number is calculated based on the number of leads who have unsubscribed to emails.||This number is calculated based on the number of leads who have unsubscribed to emails.|
The "Up" and "Down" red and green arrows and percentages indicate any increases or decreases how the data compares to preview timeframes.
Examples of how this is calculated:
If. . .
- Selected timeframe = "This Week"
- Today = "Thursday"
Then. . .
- The data will be calculated from Sunday to Wednesday
- "2205" = the number of emails sent from Sunday to Wednesday
- Sunday to Wednesday = FOUR days
- 105.30% = compares the data from "This Week" (meaning Sunday - Wednesday) to the four days before Sunday (Wednesday - Saturday). Wednesday - Saturday = 2094. So, 2205/2094 = 1.053
- In this example, the trend is UP.
This graph will present two views of email data: (1) Trend and (2) Email Type. Both reports show data for percentage opened and percentage replied.
- Opened Rate. This rate is calculated based on ‘Opened’ / ‘Sent’
- Replied Rate. This rate is calculated based on ‘Replied To’ / ‘Sent’
This report includes lines for Sent, Opened, and Replied.
This report will show bars showing each individual email type (property alert, market report, Smart Plan, welcome email, manual mass email, and manual single email) as well as the number sent and opened.
Email Performance by Agent
This section is only available for those who have the the "Manage Team" permission (see Team Permissions). Users without the admin permission will only see their reporting data related to emails.
Otherwise, the data presented on this section is intended for Team Owners/Admins. Each agent is shown along with the number of emails sent and opened. The right-most column will display the open rate for that specific user within the time frame selected.
*IMPORTANT: Please note that the "Opened Rate" might appear to be very high on occasion (e.g. 442.86%, 246.60%), but this is because it also shows emails that were opened in this timeframe that were sent prior to this timeframe. This is also noticeable in the fact that occasionally you will see more emails opened than were sent and this is because it shows emails that were opened from prior timeframes within the selected timeframe.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.