This article is only to outline the Agent/Office criteria which are options in listing filters under the “Sold” listing type. If you are looking for documentation for how to use standard listing filters, please click here: Listing Filter Basics.
How the Criteria Works (using “Agent” as an example)
When you add the “Agent” criteria in you listing filter with the Sold Listing Type. You will see a “gear” icon next to it.
When clicking on the “gear” icon, you will see a control panel popup with four options:
- Filter by both Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent. Display listings where the listing agent and buyer’s agent is the same person (that you select).
- Filter by Listing Agent Only. Display listings where the listing agent is the one you set (whether it is sold by the same agent or not).
- Filter by Buyer’s Agent Only (Default). Display listings where the buyer’s agent is the one you set (whether it is listed by the same agent or not).
- Filter By Listing Agent Or Buyer’s Agent. Display listings where the listing agent or buyer’s agent is the one you set. If you choose this one, it also means the listings you display include all listings related to this agent.
- If you add multiple agents in the field, it will be an OR type of relationship meaning that it will be Agent 1’s listings + Agent 2’s listings, etc.
- Each group can have different settings selected by using the Advanced Control Panel as explained in this article.
- You can use these same guidelines to set up criteria by “Office” as well.
Don’t forget to save!
After any modifications, do not forget to click on the blue “Save” button at the bottom. You can then publish all changes to the website and your listings will be displayed as filtered per your settings.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.