The "Questionnaire" whose settings you can adjust consists of the questions asked of a lead after they already provide their information. With "Questionnaire Settings," you can edit whether the questions will appear at all, whether they can be skipped, and then the style.
For context, the questions asked of a lead after they register consist of the following:
- Are you a first time home buyer?
- Within how many months do you plan to buy a home?
- Have you been pre-qualified for a mortgage?
- Do you have a house to sell first?
- Are you already working with an agent?
- Within how many months do you plan to sell a home?
- Is there a mortgage on your house now?
- Do you want to buy a house?
- Do you have an agent already?
Edit Questionnaire Settings
To access the settings, click on the "Settings" icon on the left menu when in the CMS Tool, select "Lead Capture," and finally "Questionnaire Settings."
Note that there are technically two forms: (1) Buyer and (2) Seller. Each has their own settings though they are the same settings that can be adjusted. Click on the tab for the one that you want to edit:
Choose whether you want to have this questionnaire appear or not (remember this would have to be turned off for both buyer and seller separately). You can also choose whether you want to allow for leads to close the form with an "x" that will be in the top-right:
You can then edit the background color, title, description, and button text for both forms. Please note that the button color will use the global button color set in the Style Settings of the Page Editor.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.