There are two types of property detail pages (aka: listing detail pages):
- Property Detail (the listing is not sold yet)
- Sold Property Detail (the listing is sold, with "Sold" status).
These two types of pages can be edited separately:
- Property Details Page
- Link Anchor for "Request a Tour" Feature
- Breadcrumb for Listing Detail Pages
Property Details Page
The property details page is built using the following blocks, some of which are unique to the property details pages:
- Detail Info
- Nearby Schools & Properties (Map)
- Marketing Trends
- Similar Homes
- Currently, these blocks cannot be deleted or hidden. They can be reordered. You can add blocks to these pages but please note that when you add a block to this page that all the listing detail pages will display that same block because it is a page group. In other words, you cannot add blocks to specific listing detail pages--for doing that you would want to build a landing page to feature one specific listing and add/remove blocks as desired.
- In order to better display all block styles, the data shown in the preview area to the right when in the CMS Tool is demo data. You can publish and go to the live site to see the actual effect.
Edit "Detail Info" Block
To edit the first block, double-click or select the "Edit" icon on the detail info block:
This one includes the ability to edit the style by clicking the "Change Style" button:
Toggle on/off the options for "Previous and Next Buttons" and "Auto-expand Listing Details":
To adjust the "Displayed Agent" information, use the three available fields. The option to "Priority Show Listing Agent" will make it so that if there is a listing agent that is on the Chime team and it is their listing, it will display their information. However, this is only for the display of the agent information or co-listing agent information, but is not related to who the lead, messages, etc. go to. Lead distribution is set up via lead routing (Agent Lead Routing Rules). This is all set up using the MLS Agent ID that is in the Chime user's preferences under settings.
You can adjust the side CTA (Call To Action) with the available settings:
Change any registration trigger settings:
Edit Nearby Schools & Properties (Map) Block
The options to edit here include the title as well as the nearby setting:
Edit Market Trends, Demographic, and Similar Homes Blocks
These sections will only allow you to change the title as the rest is populated by data from the MLS and third party data:
Edit the Form and Quick Search Blocks
Link Anchor for "Request a Tour" Feature
This anchor was developed to take site visitors to the Request a Tour level on a listing detail page. If you would like for a site visitor to be sent directly to that part of a property detail page, simply add #schedule the end of your listing detail page URL so that site visitors can be directed to the "Request a Tour" option on that listing.
Here is what it appears as on desktop view:
On the mobile view, the site visitor will be taken directly to a pop-up that looks like this one:
Breadcrumb for Listing Detail Pages
A "breadcrumb" (location hierarchy links) is available on every listing detail page. The format is the following: #State# > #City# > #Subdivision#. All of this information is generated directly from the MLS. This will allow for site visitors to easily find other listings in the city, or subdivision without having to back out to generate a separate search. Please note that state is currently not clickable.
This type of feature on every individual listing detail page also improves the usability of our websites and increases overall SEO value as well.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.