*Please note that the features available to you on the Chime platform will vary depending on the package you have purchased. For any questions in this regard, please reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager or our Support Team for more information.
The release date for this set of features is Thursday, January 16, 2020.
- Reporting Optimizations
- Increased Limit for Custom Roles
- Properties Optimization
- Saved Searches Optimizations
- Official Integration with Zapier
- Lead Routing: Assign to Listing Agent
- AI Assistant: Photo Setting
- AI Assistant: "AI Contacted" Group
- AI Assistant: Train your AI Assistant
1. The definition of "Closed" has been adjusted to be based on transactions that are closed instead of a single lead that is in the "Closed" pipeline stage. It will now more accurately display closed transactions.
2. A new "Potential GCI" field has been added on Reports > Marketing > Source > Table. This calculates the GCI of all transaction statuses except "Closed" or "Cancelled."
Increased Limit for Custom Roles
Previous to this update, only three additional custom roles could be created. Now, this limit has been adjusted to TEN additional custom roles. More information on how roles can be used can be found in this related article: Additional Roles.
*NOTE 1: Chime recommends avoiding having to use all additional custom roles in order to maintain searching speeds, etc.
**NOTE 2: a Custom Role should not be confused with or replace the idea of Team/Private Leads. For more information on this topic, please reference this article: Lead Privacy: Team Leads vs. Private Leads.
The system will now recognize specific listings when a lead registers on the website on a specific listing page. The system will add a “High Interest” property on the “Properties” section if a lead registers on a listing detail page.
Also, there is currently a note added to the timeline when a lead saves (favorites) a listing. Now, there will be a new notification showing when a property is removed or unsaved from the favorites. The corresponding property under the "Properties" section of a lead profile will also be removed.
Saved Searches Optimizations
1. When leads visit Chime sites and save a search, it sets up a property alert for them with that search criteria. Now, Chime users can click on the "view" icon for those saved searches under the "Engagement" tab of a lead profile. Doing so will take the Chime user to the listings search results page on the Chime site--the same page the lead would be viewing with all current matches.
2. If a lead deletes one of their saved searches, a timestamped note will be added to the lead's timeline on their lead profile. That search will also no longer appear under the "Engagement" tab any longer.
Official Integration with Zapier
Chime is now listed as an official integration on Zapier's website. Prior to this release, Chime was only accessible on Zapier via an invite link. Now, however, Chime is searchable on Zapier's list of integrations. The link in Settings > Integrations will now take the user directly to this page on Zapier. This public-facing integration will allow for future "pre-built" integrations to be made available as Chime works to create these and get them approved by Zapier.
Lead Routing: Assign to Listing Agent
Prior to the release of this feature, if a lead came in on a specific listing, the only way to assign the lead to the listing agent would be to have a unique lead routing rule set up for that property's address. With this update, however, there is a new setting available under Settings > Lead Distribution > Lead Routing > Team Owner's Leads > Assigned to the listing agent.
How it Works:
When the button is ON, if a lead enters Chime from a listing on the Team Website, the lead will automatically be assigned to the listing agent for that specific listing. This will only work if that agent is a user of this specific team and has their MLS Agent ID set up (see the "MLS Agent ID" section under Complete your Chime Profile).
AI Assistant: Photo Setting
Chime now supports having Chime users set the image used for the AI Assistant chat box. This will only take effect on sites with the AI Assistant turned on and will override any chat box settings established in the CMS Tool. This setting is found under Settings > AI Assistant.
AI Assistant: "AI Contacted" Group
All leads that are contacted by the AI Assistant will now be added to a group called "AI Contacted." This will allow for a Chime user to easily find the leads that have been worked by the AI Assistant and easily combine the results with other filters.
AI Assistant: Train your AI Assistant
The most useful new feature released for the AI Assistant is the ability to provide feedback on individual messages that it has sent. This will provide Chime users with an easy-to-use tool to improve the types of messages that are sent to accommodate more scenarios as it learns. Because the AI Assistant is built with the Natural Language Process and Machine Learning, all feedback provided is extremely valuable to the process of building powerful responses.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.