Your customers and maybe even you are doing your best to stay isolated or possibly even on self-quarantine due to the COVID-19 outbreak. However, this does not mean you cannot continue to do your best to stay connected and continue providing top-quality service to your clients. This article contains a few tips that Chime has pulled together to help you in keeping your audience engaged and in the loop as the world adjusts to this new hurtle.
- Outline your Prevention Plan
- Increase your Social Media Presence
- Chime-Specific Tips
- Communicate Transparently with your Customers
- Other Helpful Resources
Outline your Prevention Plan
Consider sending an email to your leads to assure them that you are doing everything you can to protect their health--especially if they want your help to sell their homes or schedule a home showing. It might be useful to share any recently-updated or adjusted cleaning and disinfecting protocols that you are following. You can also let them know that you are enforcing self-quarantine or work-from-home procedures to avoid potential issues.
If you would like to send your clients some additional resources to stay informed on COVID-19, you can certainly find plenty of information online. We have collected a small sample here. Always be sure to have the most up-to-date information so that you can be looked to as a source of reliable information.
*Click here to learn how to insert a video into email in Chime
With the circumstances that we are all dealing with at present, we wanted to reach out to make sure you are aware that we are taking every preventative measure and caution possible during the COVID-19 outbreak while at the same time making sure to help you with your real estate needs at this time.
We are lucky that technology makes it easy to continue providing our service to our clients and friends. We are able to help via video calls, virtual open houses and tours, phone consultations, text communication, emails, and of course our website that is available 24/7 so that you can search and view properties as well as virtual tours. In addition, we try our best to keep everyone updated via social media. Let’s connect on [Facebook Link], [Twitter Link], [YouTube Link], [Pinterest Link], [LinkedIn Link]!
The Real Estate market is still moving in [Your Marketing Area]! Do not hesitate to reach out if you are ready to make a move. We look forward to continuing to serve you as we all move forward together.
Be safe, stay healthy, and take care of yourself and your family.
[Your Email Signature]
- Change your email signature to show your concern to your clients. Click here to learn how to change the email signatures for all users on your account if you have admin access.
- Change the script in Email Templates-Automated Emails, such as Welcome Emails, Property Alerts, etc.
- Set up a series of auto-emails using Chime's Smart Plan feature. Use this to share advice for preventing viruses, or how this relates to your clients, their safety, and home buying/selling goals at the same time.
- Schedule a virtual open house using YouTube or Facebook, or create a Listing Live Tour Landing Page in Chime or add this block to your pages, share these via social media, and send them it to your hot leads.
Increase your Social Media Presence
Your customers were most likely already on social media, but because of social distancing, isolation, etc., they are likely checking in much more frequently to get the latest updates on the virus and what is happening with their topics of interest. Whether you are posting about the virus specifically or trying to offer light, positive content to help take people's minds off the panic, it can be helpful to increase your posting frequency to ensure you are showing up in their news feeds.
Be sure to avoid sharing highly-politicized content or memes that make light of the situation, etc. Keep your audience in mind and use this as a way to build trust in the relationship that you can provide.
Communicate Transparently with your Customers
Everyone is going through this crisis together. It is important to be transparent about what your business is going through as well. Customers can empathize with brands that are facing a crisis, but it is important to communicate with them properly.
As this Harvard Business Review explains, “When customers are separated from the work that’s being done behind the scenes to serve them, they appreciate the service less and then they value the service less.” Consider describing the steps that. you are taking to avoid risks. Give your clients insight into how you are supporting the community at this point in time.
Other Helpful Resources
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Coronavirus Prevention Customizable Flyer for Businesses
- Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®
- COVID-19: Managing financial health in challenging times
- WHO Coronavirus Disease Update
- All Inman content related to running your business in this unprecedented time
- Open House Guidance During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information & Resources
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.
Article is closed for comments.