This feature is designed to allow Chime users to add a YouTube Live stream block into Custom Pages or Chime Landing Pages.
Schedule a YouTube Live Stream
Before you start, make sure that you have a YouTube Live stream scheduled and that you have the URL to the live stream ready to go.
- Click HERE to learn how to schedule a YouTube Live stream
- Another useful video on this topic can be found HERE
Be sure to click the "share" button and then "COPY" so you can grab the stream URL and add it into Chime later in the CMS Tool.
Add the YouTube Live Block
You can add this type of block to either a Chime Landing Page or a Chime Custom Page.
Click “+ Add New Blocks” on the left menu and the block library will appear.
Find the option for "YouTube Live" and then click "Save" to have it added as a block on the page.
Edit the YouTube Live Block
The following are the options that can be edited on the YouTube Live block:
- Live Name. This is the title of the block.
- Live Description. The description of the block.
- Live Embed Type. Choose the integrate type for the YouTube Live Block.
- Live Embed Code: We do not recommend choosing this option.
- Live URL: Paste the YouTube Live URL that you copied in the "Schedule a YouTube Live Stream" step.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.