Verse.io, formerly known as Agentology, can be connected directly to Chime. There are two ways to go about accomplishing this integration: (1) Have all your leads from all sources sent to Verse and then they will be forwarded to Chime when qualified or (2) Have all your leads from all sources sent to Chime so you can track their progress and they can be worked/qualified by Verse while in your Chime database.
- For instructions on implementing option #1, please reference the following article as this is set up via email parsing: Lead Capture - Verse (Agentology)
- This article explains option #2.
Verse will set things up from their end using Zapier so you don't have to worry about that part. However, there are some steps that will be required by you in order to prepare your account to work best with Verse. This is based on testing Chime has done with Verse on Chime accounts and how to best notify you when a lead is qualified, etc. When attempting to set things up between Chime + Verse, feel free to share this article with those at Verse who are helping with the setup.
Set Up Instructions in Chime
Within Chime, you need to be sure to set up the following items as Verse will not have access to your Chime account. You can coordinate with your CSM or the Chime Support Team if you have any questions. Be sure to follow these steps in the order they are listed in order for it to work correctly.
1. Consider turning off initial Smart Plans. Make sure to review all Smart Plans that are going to be applied to new leads to make sure auto emails/texts, etc. do do not trigger. Because Verse will be reaching out to leads, you will want to wait to apply Smart Plans until it makes the most sense.
2. Create the following NEW Groups in Chime. Do so by going to the People page, clicking on the "cog wheel" in the top-left, selecting the "+" button, typing in the group name exactly as it is outlined below, and selecting save. Do that same process for each of the three groups that need to be created.
- Verse (Working)
- Verse (Qualified)
- Verse (Unqualified)
- Verse (Stop)
3. Import and configure the following Team Smart Plans. Do so by navigating to Chime Settings > Features > Smart Plans > Library > *find Smart Plan > Import.
- Verse (Qualified) Smart Plan
- Verse (Unqualified) Smart Plan
Here is what that process looks like to import the Smart Plans:
For each of these two Smart Plans, make sure to do the following to finalize their setup:
- Make it a "Team Plan"
- Add the applicable Group to the application conditions. For example, if it's the "Verse (Qualified)" Smart Plan, select the group of "Verse (Qualified)" as the trigger. Likewise, when repeating the import for the "Verse (Unqualified) Smart Plan, select the "Verse (Unqualified)" group as the trigger.
- If you would like to add any additional steps to the Smart Plans before turning them on, go ahead and do so now. For example, you could send out an auto text to the lead, an auto email, put them on a drip, move them to a new pipeline stage now that they have been qualified/unqualified, etc. Keep in mind that this might be better to do manually after reviewing the qualification notes from Verse.
- Turn on "Auto Apply"
- Click "Save"
The end result here should be two Smart Plans that will be used to trigger notifications for when a lead is qualified/unqualified. Be sure to have your push notifications turned on with the Chime Mobile app so that you can reference the qualified leads immediately.
4. Turn off email parsing for Verse (Agentology). Lead capture is set up to happen at Chime with Verse working the leads, updating Chime, and triggering a task notification when a lead has been qualified/unqualified. This being the case, you will want to disable email parsing in the lead capture settings to avoid having any duplicate leads sent into Chime.
Turn it off for Verse (Agentology) by doing the following: Navigate to Settings > Features > Lead Capture > Lead Capture Settings > Toggle "off" Agentology.
Set Up Instructions with Verse
The Verse Customer Success Team will need some additional information to get you set up and ready to go. Discuss the below items with them, provide the link to this article if necessary, and you should be ready to have a solid qualification process in place to work your incoming leads.
1. Provide your API Key to Verse so that they can connect to your CRM. This can be found under Settings > Features > Integrations > API. If you ever need to keep Verse or other services from having access to your CRM, you can hit the "Reset Token" button.
2. Discuss which lead sources you want Verse to work. Verse will receive all incoming leads into Chime, but they can work only certain ones based off of the "Source" associated with them. Have Verse work only the leads you want their help on.
3. Verse will need to set up the following via Zapier:
- Pull all incoming leads from this account, filter based on source per #2
- Add all leads that are going to be worked (based on source) to the Group in Chime called "Verse (Worked)". This will allow for the Chime user to easily see which leads are actually being sent/worked by Verse
- Assist with any other Verse customizations to the qualification process that are available but not listed here
- When a lead is qualified, add them to the group in Chime called "Verse (Qualified)"
- When a lead is marked as unqualified, add them to the group in Chime called "Verse (Unqualified)"
How it Works
If set up correctly, this integration will work as follows. . .
You will receive new leads into Chime from your connected sources (see Lead Capture), Verse will only work the sources you have instructed them to, Verse will add all leads that they are working to a group called "Verse (Worked)," they will then add all that are qualified/unqualified to either the "Verse (Qualified)" group or the "Verse (Unqualified)" group depending on which it is. The qualified group will trigger a task notification to you via the Chime web app and Chime mobile app that will let you know to reach out as soon as possible. The unqualified group will trigger a task for you to follow up the next day and determine what to do with the lead.
If you ever want to have Verse STOP working a lead, simply add them to the "Verse (Stop)" group in Chime and this will trigger for their team to stop working that lead.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.