This feature is designed to allow Chime users to add a Zoom Live meeting block into their Chime website.
Schedule a Zoom Live Meeting
Before you start, make sure you have a Zoom Live meeting scheduled and that you have the meeting link available. Click HERE to learn how to schedule a Zoom Live/Meeting.
API Key and API Secret
In order to integrate Zoom into a Chime website, you will first need to obtain the Zoom API Key and API Secret at https://marketplace.zoom.us/. For detailed instructions, please reference the following YouTube video that explains it well: How to Generate Zoom API Key
Add the Zoom Live Block
Click “+ Blocks” and the block library will open.
Find the Zoom Live Block in the block library and drag it to the position where you want to add it on the page to the right side:
Double-click the Zoom Live Block or click the "Edit" icon and all of the content that can be edited for this block will be displayed.
Here are the different items that can be edited for this block:
- Live Name: The title of the block.
- Live Description: The description of the block.
- API Key: Paste in the "API Key" that was obtained at the beginning of this process
- API Secret: Paste in the "API Secret" that was obtained at the beginning of this process
- Meeting ID: Paste in the Zoom "Meeting ID" (for more information on this see What is a Meeting ID?)
- Meeting Password: Paste in the meeting password (for more information see Meeting and webinar passwords)
*IMPORTANT: Please note that currently all Zoom Meetings that are integrated to the Chime website will be set to be public so that all leads can participate directly.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.